Damage

Vegas had woken up with the same sunken sadness as Pete

Vegas had woken up with the same sunken sadness as Pete. He was gone, but he still had faith that he would return. The waiting and thinking over and over again drove him crazy. How could he manage knowing that on the other side of that door Pete wouldn't be there. That was the only comfort he had, knowing that Pete could never leave him. Loneliness was worse than death, Vegas needed Pete to be there.

Vegas took two plates of food sitting it down on the table, it was Pete's favorite, he loved spicy food. All Vegas could do was wait, he promised things would be different, and he meant it. A knocked at the door made Vegas jump to his feet, he brushed off his white shirt trying to look put together.

"I'm reporting that Pete has returned to the main family."

Vegas sit down on the floor curing up into a ball, he was trying his best to comfort himself. The tears kept coming out, it was to late it was really all over. Vegas didn't care about the betrayal anymore, he could forgive Pete for everything, he just needed him to stay. Pete had his own loyalty to the main family not to him, he had to understand that. Either way why would Pete stay and live like this, and live with someone like him.

Vegas stood to his feet in rage and he began throwing the plates of food all over the room. He had nothing to lose now, this made his hate for the main family grow stronger. They were the reason his father hated him, they were the reason he wasn't good enough, and they were the reason his lover could never be loyal to him.

Pete's white shirt was drenched in sweat, he was so tired from all the walking. He was so sick that he almost moved like a zombie. He was free, his body was free, but in his mind Vegas was there.

Pete couldn't escape his thoughts, he was still in Vegas's prison in his mind. Pete was in love with him, through all the bad, he fucking loved him. Vegas was crazy and an asshole, but he loved it. He would take all Vegas's good and bad just to keep him. Pete just couldn't be trapped in that room anymore, his mental health was draining.

2 weeks in a dim room, no contact from people, just him and his thoughts.

"Oh my god Pete." All the bodyguards come rushing to Pete hugging him.

Pete's thoughts were stopped just for a moment, he felt so much love from his friends.

Pol, Arm, and Porsche all grouped hugged him. It felt so uncomfortable with them squishing his fragile body. They all pulled away from him looking at him. Pete just smiled putting his head down in embarrassment.

"We've been looking for you Pete, we thought you would never come home." Porsche grabbed his friend's hands rubbing them to comfort him.

"I'm sorry I got you guys in that situation with Vegas." Pete felt sorry for them.

His friends didn't care about the situation, they were just happy he was home.

"Guys I'm going to talk to Pete alone." Porsche said leading his friend inside the main family's house.