Forbidden

Things are always full with more excitement when they're done behind closed doors

Things are always full with more excitement when they're done behind closed doors. It's the forbidden way it feels when you're hiding something so special that you know if others found out about it they'll take it away. That's how Vegas felt with the bodyguard ,when he'll Admire his body one top of him. Seeing the beads of sweat on his forehead as he would ride him. Vegas could only think about how beautiful the boy was compared to him.

"I love you." Vegas said reaching his hand up to his precious treasure to caress his face.

Pete's moans were so quiet and soft, he didn't want anyone to hear, he wasn't ashamed, just this moment was to beautiful to be ruined by others. Vegas flipped Pete around laying him on his back, so he could climb between his legs. He kissed Pete up his thigh making sure to mark them. Vegas wasn't stupid enough to leave marks on his neck, they'll be to many questions. Pete looked into Vegas's eyes letting him it's ok to continue.

Vegas began rapping chains around Pete's ankles just tight enough the way Pete always loved it. Pete wasn't innocent at all his smile may have been bright and yes he was a cheerful man, but behind closed doors with Vegas he was a dirty pet and he loved it. He didn't run from Vegas, he craved him, he wanted Vegas to be angry with him.

"Are you ready for your punishment?" Vegas said looking down at Pete showing that sinister grin. Pete looked at him through his sweaty bangs sticking to his forehead and smiled back at. He leaned over to the side of the bed picking up a black rope, he handed it to Vegas.

Pete put his hands up ready for Vegas to do his worst to him, he loved him taking control of him. Vegas tied his hands together then giving them a gentle kiss, he'll go easy on him tonight.

Vegas gripped Pete's thighs pulling him closer to his crouch for easy access. Pete looked up at his lover watching his muscles tense up, Pete couldn't wait for him to start any longer.

"Please Vegas I can't wait any longer, please." Pete said in a shaky voice, he had grown impatient with his loving.

Vegas grabbed Pete's face bringing it closer to his own. "Who are you to tell me what the fuck to do." Vegas said watching the fear in Pete's eyes , that's what he loved to see the most ,him scared.

"Don't be scared my little puppy I got you." Vegas said caressing Pete's face wiping his tears away. He leaned down and began to leave wet kisses down Pete's neck all the way to his stomach.

Vegas grabbed a condom ripping it open with his teeth then placing it on his dick. He placed himself dick in front of Pete's hole, then poured lube all over it. He slowly started to enter Pete's hole, Vegas start to see his whole body change "how cute" he thought to himself.

"Fuck Pete you're so tight." Vegas moaned into Pete's ear. He began to bite and lick Pete's neck while slamming into his hole.

"Faster pls." Pete yelled. This was to much for him, but he didn't want it to stop. Pete tried being quiet but how could he. Vegas kissed Pete on his lips. "You're all mine right." He said.

"Yes Vegas." Pete was out of breath he could hardly speak. He wish he could grab onto Vegas , but his hands weren't free.

"I'm so close." Vegas said into Pete's ear. Pete was getting there he was so tired out from all their fun.

"Please let me cum." Pete pleaded with Vegas.

Vegas began to pick up the pace slamming into Pete even harder than before to get both of them to their highs. They both came and Vegas pasted out on Pete's chest.

"Can you untie me please." Pete said with his last breath. Vegas got up pulled himself out of Pete and removing the rope from his hands. He then laid down next to Pete staring into his eye. Pete returned the look flashing Vegas a smile.