I know

"Ahh fuck Pete you gotta hurry up

"Ahh fuck Pete you gotta hurry up." Vegas looked down at the fragile man. Pete stuffed Vegas's dick deeper into his mouth almost touching the back of his throat. Their surroundings was crazy, with distant screams and gun shots being heard. Vegas didn't mind he found comfort in chaos. Pete would look up at his lover to see him becoming a messy in front of him.

"Fuck baby." Vegas put his fingers through Pete's soft black hair.

This was crazy, people were dying, but Pete just missed the man so much. They both jumped at the sudden crash at the door. Vegas hurried up and zipped up his pants pointing it at the door.

"Really Porsche what the fuck." Vegas gripped his gun pointing it at him.

"I didn't think I would find you here." Porsche changed, he was so happy to had seen Pete safe, but with Vegas why?

Pete got up off the floor brushing off his suit, he wasn't even embarrassed about the situation. He was so tired of pretending, he was done with the main family.

"I'm leaving Porsche, I can't do this anymore." Pete couldn't look his friend in the eyes.

"But with him, after everything he did, Pete you're not thinking clearly." Porsche had tears in his eyes still pointing his gun at Vegas.

"Look I have no problem with you Porsche please put your gun down, I can't hurt you ,Pete would never forgive me." Vegas's hands were sweating holding the gun. He really didn't want to harm him.

"Now you care about his feelings, look what you did to my friend." Porsche was a crying mess, he didn't understand why he would choose him over family.

"I'm sorry Porsche,just please don't hurt Vegas I love him." Pete slowly walk toward his friend, he wanted to calm him down.

"I can't let you hurt him again Vegas." Porsche shot Vegas in the chest twice, he didn't care if Pete would hate him, he just wanted him to be safe.

Pete eyes widened watching Vegas's body fall to the ground in shock. He was so hurt that he felt like he had gotten shot with Vegas. His whole world was turned upside down, and his ears were ringing from the loud noise of the gun. He came to Vegas's side hugging him for dear life.

"Vegas please, don't leave me, get up." Pete was chocked up on his tears. He stuffed his face into his chest, smelling his lover's beautiful scent.

Porsche regret it, seeing his friend in so much stress pained him. Pete had even forgotten that Porsche was in the room, he only worried that Vegas would die.

"Pete I'm sorry, I'll get help ok." Porsche tried comforting his friend hugging him tightly.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Pete pushed Porsche away. He took off his main family pin throwing it at him.

This was the worst pain Pete could have ever felt, he lost his best friend and his lover in one day.

Porsche grabbed his walkie-talkie. "Pol, Arm, and Kinn I need you now!"

Groups of foot steps come rushing through the hallway. They all looked at the man on the floor in shocked. Kinn and Vegas may have hated each other, but that was still his family. Pete couldn't let go of Vegas, the thought of losing him again made him sick to his stomach.

"We have to get him to a hospital Pete, you have to let him go." Porsche place his hand on Pete's back trying to comfort him.

"This is all your fucking fault!" Pete yelled standing to his feet.

He wanted to kick, scream, and throw a tantrum like a child. He was still in shocked everything happened so quickly, his mind was still trying to process his friend betraying him. As much as Pete wanted to harm Porsche he couldn't, he had so much admiration for his friend, he truly was like a bother to him.

Porsche walked over to Pete hugging the frail man. Pete's weak body had fallen into his body, he needed some type of relief. Porsche held his friends keeping him from falling down.

Pete just stayed there slumped as he watched the others carry his lover out. His ears began to ring again hearing the ambulance siren's coming towards the house. Maybe this nightmare was over, he didn't have to live like this anymore.

No matter how much his friend spoke to him there he was with a blank face. Everything was in Pete's mind, he needed a safe space from his harsh reality.

He started to imagine Vegas and him growing old together and even having a child. He thought about the times they would sneak out to hook up with one another. The memories made him sick knowing what the reality was at the moment.

Was Porsche right for shooting him, he was just trying to protect Pete from Vegas. Pete didn't want help, he didn't want to be saved, he didn't care how bad things got with Vegas. He knew no matter what he did that he'll go running back to him. Pete's love for Vegas made him blind.

"I'm sorry Pete, I really am." Porsche hugged  his friend and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

Pete looked at his friends with tears in his. "I know Porsche."

Porsche leaned down and kissed Pete on the lips. Pete pushed him away looking at him with a blank expression.

"I love you Pete, couldn't stand seeing you with Vegas."

Pete was in shock.

"What about Kinn he loves you, and you're like my bother." Pete couldn't deal with another plot twist in one day, it was to much.