I can't live without you

Tw: mention of depression and un a living

Vegas hadn't spoken to Pete for days. He didn't even bother to torture him anymore, he knew he would enjoy it. Pete couldn't take the loneliness of the empty shallow room. He just sit there on the bed in chains, he could only imagine and fantasize about Vegas coming to see him. He would lay back and close his eyes, imagining those times with Vegas. He thought of him comforting him and telling him things were finally over now, that he still loved him.

This was the worst punishment for Pete, the silent treatment. It made him physically ill not being able to speak to the person he loved. He felt this pit at the bottom of his stomach ,like he was so empty and his chest felt tight and closed in. Emotional pain was way worse than physical, he had to sit with his thoughts everyday, and replying the events that lead him to this faith.

Being loyal to the major family at what cost, his mental health. Pete felt like he was in quick sand and his depressed only grew worse. He craved any type of attention from Vegas, but he never came.

Pete was brought out of his thoughts when the door open, his body leaped with joy. He was left disappointed again, just Vegas's bodyguards bringing him food. Pete looked down at the sad unappetizing plate of noodles in disappointment. He haven't eaten in days, his body could only digest the sadness he was feeling.

He felt like all the skin had been ripped from his bones, could sadness really make you sick. Pete only had himself to blame for his own action, Vegas and him both were in the wrong, but Pete started it. Things could only get worse from here, Pete's depression was eating him alive.

He thought of taking those chains and ending it all, he didn't want to live without Vegas. It was all his fault for being the major family's dog. His daydreaming could only get him through so much, no matter how much he fantasized about their love, he wasn't coming back. Vegas wasn't going to save him from his sunken place.

Pete got up from the bed and began to bang on the door.

"Please Vegas I'm sorry." Pete's cries were so weak, he was to sick to raise his voice. The weak boy had nothing to lose, his pride meant nothing to him.

Vegas stood on the other side of the door frozen. It took everything in him not to open it and hold Pete in his arms. He could hear the illness in his voice, this didn't sound like the normal overly joyful Pete. Vegas could tell he had grown weak just by listening to him. He surprisingly didn't feel joy from this, maybe he took it to far. Did he take things to far? He hated himself for still loving him, that was the first time he opened up to someone. In the back of his minded he wondered if Pete's cries were all just manipulative.

Vegas put his hand on the door handle, slowly unlocking it. His hands were sweaty and shaky. As soon as Vegas open the door Pete's almost lifeless body had fallen into his arms. Vegas look down at him in shocked, he was so pale and his ribs began to protrude from his chest.

The smell of the room hit him hard, it was full of plates of food, that were just rotting away. Vegas placed Pete on the bed trying to comfort him, he had only stayed away from him for 2 weeks.

"Please Pete take this medicine." Vegas tried placing it in the boy's mouth, but he jerked his head away.

Pete couldn't even look him in the eyes honestly he was embarrassed for his past actions. Vegas placed the pill between his lips then placing his lips on Pete's. Pete swallowed the pill, still looking away from Vegas.

"I really hate you." Pete said under his breath.

"You hurt me, so I got my revenge, did you expect me to pretend like I didn't notice the whole time?" Vegas placed his hand on his face trying to contain his anger.

"Vegas I thought."

"You thought I was stupid Pete, huh?" Vegas laugh at the situation, he couldn't believe Pete still didn't take responsibility.

"We both were wrong, we both hurt one another." Pete said in a soft tone, he was upset he couldn't yell at Vegas.

"I guess your punishment wasn't enough, you're still not getting it." Vegas got up from the bed heading to the door.

"Wait!" Pete yelled, stopping Vegas from leaving.

"I started this all, if I wouldn't have listened to the major families orders, we wouldn't be in this moment right now." Pete couldn't bare seeing Vegas leave him alone again.

"I was wrong as well, but did I enjoy fucking you over for what you did to me? yes I did." Vegas said proudly looking over at the sad man.

"Please let me go Vegas. You got your revenge now this can end, please.

"My sweet baby, as much as you can't live without me, I can't live without you. So why would I willing let you go?" Vegas leaned against the door frame smiling, he got pleasure being in power in this situation.

Pete heart dropped at his words, he was to mentality unstable to last any longer in that lonely room. Him un a living himself would be the way out of his mental prison. Pete sit up from the bed taking the chain and rapping them around his neck pulling harshly.

"Fucking stop Pete!" Vegas's whole body was overwhelmed with fear. His face turned red and tears began to fall from his eyes.

Vegas slowly approached Pete with his hands out in front of him shaking.

"I can't stay here anymore Vegas, this is the only way out." Pete face was drenched with tears and he began to pull the chains harder making him lose the ability to speak.

Vegas grabbed Pete's arms making him loosen his grip around his neck.

"I need you Pete. Please don't leave me. I promise things will be different." Vegas held Pete in his lap trying to calm him down. He wiped his tears and kissed his cheeks.

Pete began to catch his breath.

"What about this." Pete help his chained up arms out showing Vegas.

Vegas took the keys out his pocket unlocking them.

"Promise me, you won't leave Pete." Vegas cupped Pete's face with his hand.

Vegas looked into the man's eyes kissing him on his lips.

"I'm sorry Vegas." Pete took the last of his  strength to grab the plate of unfinished food smashing it over Vegas's head.

Pete was finally free physically, but mentally Vegas still had him.