Tension - Ending 1

Pete got out of the car and looked around at his past

Pete got out of the car and looked around at his past. He hadn't been at the main family house in so long. Pete's heart was heavy and his hands were shaking, this place brought back so many terrible memories. His dress shoes clocked against the pavement leading to the doors, the closer he got the tenser his body got. When he was a bodyguard he never felt this, he was used to safety with Vegas, he didn't need to worry anymore.

Porsche came towards him with his head down, pretending like he was checking his shoes, it was hard for him to face his old friend. Then came Vegas finally getting out of the shiny black truck, he slammed the door behind him in fluctuation. He tucked in his satin black shirt to put himself at pace, he promised Pete that he wouldn't overreact. Vegas and Pete took a seat across from Porsche. The tension was high between the men, but Vegas was boiling inside.

"Do have something you want to say?" Vegas said shooting Porsche a dirty look. Porsche turned his head to ignore his dirty gaze, it felt like Vegas's eyes were burning his skin.

Pete placed his hand on Vegas trying to soothe his anger. Vegas didn't let up though, he was stubborn, and Pete knew that.

"I'm sorry, are you happy now?" Porsche said and he turned to Vegas with the same dirty look. Vegas stood up ready for a fight he had so much buildup anger.

"Please Vegas I need you to sit," Pete said grabbing Vegas's arm and trying to sit him down.

Porsche stood up to walk towards Vegas, he clinched his Fist and punch Vegas across the jaw. Vegas stumbled a little bit and regained his balance.

"Oh, so you want to fucking go huh!?" Vegas yelled at the top of his lungs. He grabbed Porsche by the collar and began to punch him in the face.

Pete got up from his sit and pushed the two men apart.

"Please stop!" Pete cried.

He bared his head into his lover's chest and cried. Pete hated fighting.

"I'm sorry baby, my temper got the best of me," Vegas said holding his lover close to his chest.

"You think I don't regret that day, well I do, because I lost my friend," Porsche said in tears.

"I wanted us to get over this and be friends at least," Pete said lifting his head from Vegas's chest. Vegas shoot his head at Pete's words in disgust.

"He shot me baby and that's just something I can't forget. You and him can pretend and be in lalaland together, but I'm not." Vegas pushed Pete from his chest walking away from them both.

Porsche watches the two fight back and forth with each other, and he once again felt sorry for his friend. He looked at his friend with pity for ending up with such a terrible person.

Kinn's bodyguards told him about all the commotion that was happening downstairs. He headed down just in case he had to protect his lover. Kinn grabbed Porsche's hands to comfort him, he was in tears about the situation.