Having fun?

"My planned was ruined all because of you, now it's time for your punishment

"My planned was ruined all because of you, now it's time for your punishment." Vegas walked over to the sweating boy tied to the pole.

Vegas's sadistic smile could be seen in the dull red lights throughout the room. His eyes sparked at the beautiful scene he had created for himself. Him seeing that beautiful boy in front of him scared and also excited. Vegas wanted Pete to feel all his pain, he wanted to mark him for what he did. He took his hand rubbing down Pete's sweat covered chest. The boy shivered at his touch.

Pete looked into Vegas's eyes trying to see that loving side of him again. The boy loved this side of Vegas, but he knew after the pain Vegas wouldn't care to comfort him after or will be gentle to his wombs. Pete put his head down trying not to look at him, tears begin to fall from his face.

"Oh he's sorry now I see, he's sorry, he's sorry." Vegas chuckled under his breath.

Vegas grabbed Pete's chin , so he could look into his eyes. Vegas loved the boy still after everything and he hated himself for it. Vegas wiped his eyes away but, still glared at the said boy.

"I love you Vegas, pls forgive me." More tears poured from Pete's face.

Vegas begin to kiss the boy's neck, he sucked and bite on it. He began to leave purple marks on his neck, making sure to kiss each one when he was finished. Pete was a moaning mess, but still his tears wouldn't stop falling.

"You don't love me Pete. There will never be an us again, you're just my pet." Vegas wiped the boy's tears, Vegas was enjoying the view of the boy.

Vegas pulled up a chair in front of the boy watching his body shivering. Pete was so beautiful to him, he almost forgot his distaste for him in the moment. Vegas kick the chair over ,making Pete jump.

"Are you scared of me baby?"

"I love it Vegas, more afraid of you leaving me." Pete gave him a painful smile.

Vegas pressed his chest against Pete's, he rubbed down the boy's body til he reached  his ass gripping on to it.

A loud bang scared Vegas making him move away from Pete. Vegas looked at the older man in fear, his farther.

"Didn't I tell you to kill him." He slapped Vegas making the man stubble.

"I already did everything you told me to do, but he stays with me." Vegas yelled back at his farther.

He grabbed a gun handing it to his son. "Clean up this mess before I come back." He said then leaving the room.

Vegas was full of rage, he was tired of being his dad's punching bag.

"Fuck!" Vegas yelled, kicking over the table.

He wasn't listening to his farther on this part, Pete couldn't leave him.

Vegas sit down in the chair aiming the gun at Pete, he chuckled seeing the fear in the boy.

"Please just kill me Vegas."

"Why would I do that I'm having so much fun." Vegas leaned back in the chair laughing at the pitiful boy.

He got up from his chair to mess with the boy even more.

"Who's a good boy , who's a good boy, my little pet Pete." Vegas pushed Pete's head over to the side, watching the boy cry again.

" we're going to have so much fun together baby. why are you crying?" Vegas put a fake smile, he loved playing mind games with the boy.

"I love you Vegas and I know you feel the same."

" I don't know Pete? Did you love me or was the information you got is what you loved?!" Vegas screamed at Pete.

Vegas took off his leather belts, he folded it in half adoring the slick feeling to it. He walked over to boy grinning. Vegas begin to beat Pete's chest leaving strips of cuts along his chest. Pete was in so much shock he couldn't even scream, instead his body sunk down onto the floor. Pete started to whine and cry. Vegas looked down at the lump in Pete's pants and began to laugh.

"You sick bitch, you liked that, huh." Vegas took his hand and rubbed it across Pete's dick. Vegas wasn't shocked at all he knew Pete was just as strange as him.

Pete looked into Vegas eyes smiling with tears running down his face.

"why did you stop Vegas? I thought we were having fun."