Together - Ending 2

"Ahh, fuck baby

"Ahh, fuck baby." Vegas looked down at Pete's big round eyes. He bobbed his head up and down on his dick, slurping up every drop of cum that seeped out of Vegas.

Vegas put his hands in Pete's dark soft hair, he gripped it by the roots in pleasure. He was a moaning mess all because of Pete, he had never been that rough with him before. Vegas rubbed his tired eyes still trying to focus on the beautiful boy. Vegas could feel himself close to Cumming and begin to squeeze his legs together, Pete gripped his thighs forcing his legs to stay open. Vegas like this side of his loving, because Pete never was the dominant type. Pete swallowed all of Vega's cum and looked up and smiled at him.

After Vegas and Pete left the Mafia Life behind their days were full of sweet moments like this. Vegas let Kinn run both families because it was never his dream to do so, his father was dead why should he continue an unwanted dream?

Pete crawled in between Vega's legs and kiss him on the cheek. Everything had worked out just like Vegas had promised.

"How about we try something new today? I can be the top and you can bottom." Pete said smiling at his loving, Vegas looked so beautiful to him when he was tired.

"Aww my little puppy wants to be tough now, it's so cute." Vegas giggled at his lover, he just couldn't image Pete fucking him.

Pete began to kiss Vegas down his neck, he bit and sucked on his lover. Vegas tried to keep his he had never been a submissive type. Pete put his hand on Vegas's throat squeezing a little to watch his eye roll in the back of his head. He walked to explore his lover's body like he never had before, he wanted to see Vegas weak underneath him.

Vegas tried grabbing Pete's hands to regain his control back, but Pete slapped him across the face instead. Vegas smiled at him, he was so proud of his little puppy.

Pete leaned down to Vega's ear. "You're my little pet tonight."

Vegas bite his bottom lip, this side of Pete turned him on even more.

"What are you waiting for, are you going to fuck me yet?" Vegas was tired of Pete teasing him, he want Pete inside of him.

Pete pulled Vega's pants down and slide his dick inside his tight hole. Vegas hugged Pete, he never bottom before, so he was in a lot of pain.

"Aww baby it's ok I got you." Pete said trying to soothe Vegas through the pain. He slowly moved in and out of him trying to get him used to it. Vega's nails gripped into Pete's back, he could see why Pete bottom all the time.

"Fuck Pete please go fast." Vegas through his head back in pleasure closing his eyes. Pete pulled at Vega's hair making him look into his eyes.

"I thought you were so tough Vegas, I see you're just a little slut." Pete said into his lover's ear, normal Vegas would have fought with him.

"Ahh fuck you, Pete." Vegas said catching his breath, Pete chuckled at his needing boyfriend.

"Pete I need to cum please." Vegas wined, he didn't even sound like his normal.

"Aww you're going to cum to me, you're cute," Pete said mocking the stubborn man.

"Seriously Pete shut the fuck up, please." Vegas was kinda embarrassed that Pete had easily dominated him.

Pete began to spend up his pace, Vegas was a mess and could hold on any longer. Vegas came shooting his cum all over his chest. Pete kissed his lover's cheek and smiled at him.

"Did I make you feel good baby?" pete said cupping his lover's face.

"Yes, baby you were amazing." Vegas was a mess and was shocked at how much he enjoyed it.

Vegas put his clothes back on and took Pete's hand leading them to the kitchen.

"Go wake up Vince so we all can have breakfast together as a family." Pete said taking out dishes.

"Eww, can you wash your hand first, you just got done fucking me." Vegas said laughing at his loving. Pete scuffed at him and laugh.

Vegas picked up sleepy Vince, he was adorable when he was sleeping. Vince opened his eye and yard. He began to giggle when he saw his daddy's face.

"Did you sleep well sweaty?" Vegas kissed Vince on the cheek. This was the best part of his day spending time with his son. He put Vince down and watched him waddle toward Pete. He began to tug at Pete's leg to get his attention.

"Papa pick me up please," Vince said jumping up and down.

"Papa is cooking right now you have to wait sweaty." Pete smiled at his joyful son.

Vegas picked Vince up and sit him in his high chair. Vegas walk behind Pete kissing him on his cheek, they were a real family now. Vegas set that table for them both.

"Porsche and kinn should be coming over soon," Vegas said putting the plates down on the table.

"Why I thought you wanted to like kill Porsche," Pete said setting the food in the middle of the table.

"Let bygone be bygones, only because that's your friend," Vegas said making himself a plate of food.

Kinn and Porsche came in and took their spot at the table. Vegas looked at them both in disgust.

"How did y'all get in my house without knocking? like what the fuck." Vegas said eyeing the two down.

"Were criminals, how else did we get in?" kinn said laughing at his cousin's outburst.

"Can y'all like be normal people for once my son is here," Pete said jokingly covering Vince's ear.

Vegas laugh at Pete he was so cute when he wanted to protect their son's innocents. This was the second time this week that major couple came over, only because Vegas wanted to keep Pete happy.

"At all people, I'm shocked that Vegas would even want a kid," Porsche said giving Vegas a dirty look. The two couldn't seem to stop bickering. Vegas just rolled his eyes at him.

"I've changed if I hadn't, I would have shot you for walking into my house unexpectedly." Vegas laughed at Porsche, which resulted in him kicking him underneath the table.

Vegas stood up slamming his hands down on the table. Pete grabbed his arm making him sit down.

"Can you guys like not fight in front of my child," Pete said and got up from his chair and smacked them both. Pete felt like he was raising three kids.

Kinn laughed at the two stubborn men's red face. "Aww my poor baby." kinn said rubbing Porsches's cheek.

Even after Vegas and Pete fought for it finally felt like they had a normal family. Pete was content with the new life they build with one another.

"You guys are annoying but you guys are my family, the only family I've ever had." Pete looked around the table at all the men endearing. He was finally at pace.