part 3

Abby woke up when she heard her aunt call her from downstairs, her aunt now lives at her parents place after something happen to them(FYI. This will be reval later in the story)Abby growl and got up, her parents are rich and they live in a mansion her dad was a CEO at a model company and her mom was CEO in the fashion company, Abby looked around her room and saw that it was a messed she scoff and walked out.

A: what!!!!!

Abby shout Angrily and flip her hair in anger she lived with her aunt after what happen to her parents and hated her aunt after that.

Au: get your ass down here now!

Her aunt didn't like her much to after knowing that she was failing her classes in school and when she started being a school bully, Abby stomped down the stairs with her pj's and went to the kitchen where her aunt was.

A: what!

She shouted.

Au: I heard from your professor that you walked out of class yesterday during the middle of teaching.
A: because he told me not to put my legs on the desk.
Au: well can you at least listen to him?
A: no I don't even like him and what's the point of listening to college professors? We're not kids anymore we are adults, we are in college not elementary school anymore. Geez.

Her aunt sigh as Abby wasn't listening to her, Abby went up to her room and went back to bed it was the weekend her aunt sigh and looked at the wedding picture of her sister.

Au: what am I gotta do with her Jennie? She's not even listening to her own aunt, I wish you both were here so she can listen again.

Abby couldn't go back to bed so she stood back up and got dress and did her makeup, her hair was bread back and was wearing a black crop top hoodie and a black skirt with tights under and walked out of her room, her aunt looked at her.

Au: going somewhere?
A: to my friends.
Au: didn't I tell you not to Hang with those type of girls?
A: why!!! Their my friends and my only friends I can hang out whoever I want to your not my mom. Geez just stop, don't expect me to listen to you.

Abby walked out as she got her boots on her aunt was shock at what she say to her. Abby was walking and then she bumped onto someone.

A: yah! Watch where your going!
?: I-im sorry.

Abby looked and jungkook looked at her he was shock that he bump into her again, she scoff and roll her eyes.

A: you again? You live nearby or something?
Jk: um no....I-I was just going for my family.
A: your what? Your family's servet or something?
Jk: um no, I just want to...
A: whatever nerd don't talk to me.
Jk: um yes.

Abby scoffed and as she walked away jungkook was about to walk away and she turn to him.

A: hey!

Jungkook flitch and turn to her fixing his glasses and moved his messing hair.

A: whats your name?
Jk: j-jungkook...
A: jungkook what?
Jk: jeon jungkook.
A: good.

She walked away jungkook just looked around and walked to the store, Abby saw her friends she smirks and ran to them and joined them, jungkook got to the store and as he was shopping he looked to his side and saw his high school bullies he gasp and they saw him.

G: omg jeon jungkook from Busan high school?

The girl say jungkook stretch his head and turn to thr girl, she laughed and her friends and guy friends came to her.

G1: omg it is.
G: wow you haven't changed at all you still look the same snice high school.

Jungkook was looking down he never wanted to meet them again after being bully by them.