part 6

Te next day was the weekend and jungkook got up he quickly got dressed to go to abbys place this day he decided to tell Abby his feelings even tho they are not that close he will do it anyway snice he can't hold it in, even when she's expelled from school jungkook doesn't care but will do it anyway. After getting dressed he got out of the campus dorm and was holding her glasses in his hand he didn't need them he had contacts on, jungkook walked to abbys place and later he got there and took a deep breath in and out then knocked on the door snice the front gate of her mini mansion was open Abby open the door with missing hair and eyes bearly open she was only on her oversize t-shirt jungkook looked up and down at her body and cover his eyes.

Jk: im sorry!
A: ugh! It's fine I always look like this when I open the door to people they give no shits. What you doing here?
Jk: I came to give you, your glasses back.
A: oh thanks. Your not wearing them?
Jk: no I got contacts on.

Abby looked at him and was shock because he looks different with contacts on.

A: oh. Well thanks, anything else?
Jk: um well....I

He couldn't find his words.

A: spit it out!

Jungkook close his eyes and shout.

Jk: I LIKED YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW SNICE I FIRST MET YOU AT LUNCH ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AND I KNOW YOU DONT KNOW ME WILL BUT YOU HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME, AND I WANT TO DO THE SAME TO. SO PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER WHEN YOU CONE BACK AND ITS OKAY TO REGECT ME IM A NERD ANYWAYS!

Jungkook bowed and left Abby was so stunned to speak she was shock and surprised.

A: there's no way....

She chuckled and laughed out loud that a nerd likes her.

A: ahahahaha there no way!! Hahahah.

Abby close the door and jungkook was just shock at himself for shouting that infront of Abby, he called taehyung and told him everything taehyung just laughed at him and told him that everything will be fine jungkook was just nervous and scared snice he is scared of Abby but he wanted to changed that. About a few months later Abby was still can't believe that the nerd in her college likes her but it was time for her to go back to school after being expelled from college for 6 months,  jungkook on the other hand had cut his hair wore contacts and started wear black clothes he wanted a changed after confessing his feelings to Abby and not hearing from her so he decided to changed himself from now on.

His clothes

He got out of the room and walked to class all the girls saw him and was shock

G1: who is he?
G2: a new student?
G3: omg that's jungkook the nerd.
G1: no way! He's different

Jungkook had his bag and just looked at the student later Abby got to the school with her car and she got out of the car and see that the school was shock that she's also back as well.

G1: omg she's back?
G2: after what she did?
G3: ugh.
A: shut up all of you or I'll cut your tongue out.

They gasp and walked away Abby roll her eyes and then as she got to the class where jungkook and taehyung and walked in and there she saw jungkook, and he saw her to he was shock and turn to taehyung.

Jk: she's here?
T: yeah.
Jk: I didn't expect to see her today after my confession to her.
T: you didn't know she was coming today?
Jk: no, not after what happen few months ago.
T: she won't even remember she will forget about it.

Jungkook sigh and turn to her she roll her eyes and sat down, jungkook noticed and was upset.

Jungkook pov: did she not like me? What was the eye roll for? Did she not believe my feelings for her?

Jungkook just looked at her. Later it was lunch time and as jungkook was going to the campus lunch he noticed Abby bullying again he sigh and went up to her and grab her by the wrist.

A: what the fuck?!
Jk: just let him go

He glared at her Abby never seen this side of jungkook before she just widened her eyes, so the guy got up from the floor and ran away Abby flick his grip away.

A: what the hell? Your not scares of the Dark Night?
Jk: why would I? She doesn't scared me.
A: ah..

Abby was stunned by his words she just growl and walked away, jungkook let out a sigh and was shocked that he spoke that way to Abby.

Jk: shit.

As Abby was walking away she finally  noticed that jungkook had changed his present.

Abby pov: that's weird he changed, he doesn't wear glasses and his hair is well done, hm...

Abby was just to surprise by jungkook as she made a turn someone punch her she fell onto the floor.

A: what the fuck!

The girl grabbed her collar and pulled abby up to her.

G1: you don't scared me Choi Abby, you may be a bully but you can't bully me.
A: what the hell is wrong with you Emily? Did you lost your shit because of what I did to your boyfriend?
E: keep him away from that mouth of yours!
A: awww why? Because I made him leave you?
E: shut the fuck up!

Emily slapped her and let her go then Abby saw two guys smirked she widened her eyes.

A:no..
E: you can't ran away from this can you Abby?

Abby saw them take off their belt Abby scearm.

A: help!!!! Someone!!

They pin her on the floor Abby was struggling this was her most fear is getting raped by random men she doesn't know and whi are stronger then her.

A: nooo!!!!

As jungkook was close to the campus lunch he heard Abby and looked.

Jk: Abby.

He ran to find her. Abby was kicking her legs as one of the men sat on her they stove a towel down her throat as Emily pin her arms down laughing.

E: this is what you get for exposing me to my boyfriend.

Abby tear up in fear as she felt the guy ripped off her shirt open Abby scearm in the towel as loud as she can, then jungkook saw and ran up to them and kicked the guy who was sitting on abby in the face and punching the guy that was looking and then grabbed Emily's face and slammed her on the poll, they all knocked out fast. Jungkook ran up to Abby and took out the towel Abby gasp and pant for air as she got up she looker up at jungkook and cry, jungkook was shock seeing this side of Abby she cry like a baby. He took off his hoddie he had on and put it on Abby she looked at him.

Jk: it's to cover your body. Nobody wants to see the Dark Night like this huh?

She looked without speaking and see that jungkook throw a light smiled at her she let out another tear and hugged him, jungkook was shock.

A: thank you.....*sob*