part 12

It was lunch and Abby was with her group jungkook had is lunch with taehyung they were talking but one thing that jungkook noticed was that Abby was not eating she was playing with her food and spacing out.

Jungkook pov: whats going on in her mind?

Taehyung looked at him and give him a look jungkook noticed.

Jk: what?
T: she's your girlfriend go do something.
Jk: alright.

Jungkook got up and walked up to her she looked at him and so did her friends as they were messing around.

Jk: wanna talk?

Abby stood up and they walked out of the place.

A: I saw him.
Jk: what? When?
A: In my last class I was just chilling and then he was at the school parking lot, I swear I saw his face jungkook. Why would he be out in the open if he knew I was coming for him?
Jk: he probably didn't know he probably just wants you to chase him because he knows and remembers you so...
A: your right. Maybe.
Jk: its okay.

They walk back in and so after 3hrs class was over and Abby needed to go home and change out of her outfit to go on their date, so she told jungkook she's going home first with her friends Li was with her and they walked together alone her other friends needed to go home first.

L: so....date huh?
A: yeah. But I cant think about it.
L: why?
A: um....I found my parents killer.
L: oh, well you be okay?
A; yeah I will.

Li smiles at her as Abby smiled back, he waited by her house as she went in and changed later she came out and Li widened his eyes.

Outfit

Li was shock to see her wearing like this to go on a date she laughed

A: whats up with the expansion?
L: um nothing you just look different from school.
A: yeah, I'm planning to just dye my hair all black snice I'm dating jungkook now
L: yeah you sure.

Abby looked at him and smiled.

A: thanks for coming.
L: yeah.

As Abby took a step with her heel she steped on a rock and stumble Li went and catch her by the hips and they both just look at each other in the eyes in shock abby clear her throat and got up Li stretch his head and look around blushing, Abby put her hair behind her ear and look up at him.

A: um..thank you.
L: yeah. Your running late.
A: oh I am

Then they heard jungkook knock at the gate Abby smiles more and went towards the gate and open it.

A: jungkook!

She hugged him and he laughed Abby turn behind and yelled out.

A: bye Li!
L: uh bye!

Jungkook just looked at him, li glared at jungkook.

Jk: who was that?
A: oh he's my friend, from the group.
Jk: oh.
A: so where we're going?
Jk: to lunch
A: yay.
Jk: at my brothers place.
A: wait. What?