Brewing emotions (part 2)

A/N

i just realized im horrible at writing smut

please forgive me for my terrible writing

anyways, part one is on @Shima_Stellaga's an assassins soft spot story go check it out if you haven't already

sorry again if my writing is bad, do give feedback

enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanqr took off his own shirt, revealing his toned muscles. With one swift motion, Tanqr flipped Kreekcraft over so that now he was on top, pinning Kreekcraft on the bed. Kreek sighed and muttered "I'm the bottom? '' Tanqr smirked, proceeding to lift his mask so that only his lips were shown.Tanqr's lips left light maroon markings on Kreekcraft's collarbone as they made contact before making their way to Kreekcraft's ears, leaving light markings and a trail of saliva. Tanqr's lips parted, whispering lightly "I'll always be the top '' before raising his head, looking down at Kreekcraft. Kreekcraft let out a small moan, reaching out to tug tanqr's mask off. Tanqr tensed and paused, hesitating. Nobody has ever seen his human face before, would Kreekcraft be the first? Then, Tanqr relaxed as Kreekcraft took the mask off. Kreekcraft let out a small gasp and his eyes widened. Tanqr...Tanqr was handsome, stunning. Kreekcraft was awestruck as he analyzed every detail of Tanqr's face. Tanqr smirked "Like what you see?' Tanqr had azure blue eyes which fits perfectly with his fair complexion. Without his mask, Tanqr looks weak, nothing like a monster. Kreekcraft nodded his head, wondering, how is Tanqr a monster? Tanqr lowered himself, allowing their bodies to touch. Waves of heat flowed through them as they pressed their lips together. Tanqr's tongue found its way into Kreekcraft;s mouth and started to explore it. His tongue wrapped around Kreecraft's tongue, tugging it slightly before licking it as if it was a lollipop. Tanqr slowly pulled away, leaving a thin strand of saliva connecting the two behind. "Mhm~ more", Kreekcraft moaned, overwhelmed with lust. Tanqr smirked "Be careful of what you wish for". Tanqr started to unbutton Kreekcraft's pants, before pulling it down, leaving it at his ankles. Then, he pulled down his own pants, grabbed his dick and prepped it in front of Kreekcraft's opening. "Ready?" Kreekcraft nodded. Tanqr pulled Kreekcraft into a short kiss before inserting his dick into Kreekcraft. Kreekcraft let out a small yelp at the sudden pressure. He was suddenly so full, he has never felt fuller. Tanqr thrusted into him, earning a small moan from Kreekcraft. As Tanqr started to thrust faster and faster, hitting all the right spots, Kreekcraft let out small moans. The pleasure Kreekcraft felt was unmatched, then, Tanqr stopped. "No, don't stop, more". Tanqr smirked, "Beg me for more, beg" "Please Tanqr, more" Kreekcraft moaned, defeated. "No" Tanqr simply stated, smirking, before climbing off of Kreekcraft, unpinning him and putting his hoodie, pants and mask back on, leaving Kreekcraft pouting. Then, he dressed Kreekcraft again before carrying him off the bed and back to the chair. Tanqr laid back down on the bed again and sighed "What about your boss and the organization?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a nice day/night :D