Unwanted Memories

hi

here u go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Tanqr blacked out from blood loss, he saw himself when he was younger. Memories of his past came back to him as he remembered how stupid, weak and needy he was.

Tanqr was born in a rich family of humans. Yes, Tanqr was once a human. Whatever he wanted, Tanqr got. Tanqr was spoiled to the point where anything he wanted, he expected others to give him. This behaviour made Tanqr the most hated person in school. Everyday, Tanqr would get a new nickname and get beat up by almost everyone. Tanqr didn't understand what was wrong. Soon, Tanqr was sick and tired of this. Everyday, he would train his strength, stealth, stamina, speed and resistance alone in a secluded forest, hoping that one day, he would be able to give everyone a taste of their own medicine.

Day after day, Tanqr would head to the same area and train. He would push himself above and beyond his limits. Tanqr's parents disliked what Tanqr was doing and regretted giving Tanqr whatever he wanted. So, they disowned Tanqr. Tanqr felt upset and betrayed, why couldn't his parents understand? Tanqr resorted to stealing. Of course, no one manages to catch Tanqr. Soon, Tanqr, once a spoiled kid, became known as the menace of society, punishing whoever bullied him in the past and stealing to survive. One day when Tanqr was training, he realised that he could knock down trees.

Tanqr had already well surpassed human abilities due to his persistence and skill. Tanqr became a monster. Of course, being a human transformed into a monster meant that all other monsters looked down on him. Afterall, Tanqr was once human, inferior to the monster race. However, Tanqr soon proved them all wrong. Even at 10% of his power, Tanqr could defeat almost everyone. There was one person he could not beat unless he was using most of his power, Minibloxia.

Minibloxia was born a monster. He was the one that everyone feared until Tanqr came. Tanqr hated being a monster. Monsters were uncontrollable and ruthless creatures whose instincts were solely to kill. Tanqr wasn't like the other monsters. He had full control of his instincts and his power. Tanqr regretted everything he did in the past, he wanted to become human again but he could not. A human form was the closest thing he could become. Tanqr then pushed away all his hatred, regret, sorrow and malice and adopted a casual, calm and chill personality.

However, this brings about problems too. The feelings that Tanqr pushed away will come back to him randomly or when called upon as his true personality: scary, demanding and evil. When Tanqr's true personality surfaces, Tanqr is a whole different person called Corrupted. (I couldn't come up with a better name, give me one pls) Corrupted will only leave Tanqr when it gets what it wants or when Tanqr finally takes back control. When Tanqr is Corrupted, he is unstoppable, well nearly. Everyone has their weaknesses and Tanqr's and Corrupted's weakness? Well, you will just have to wait and see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

did u like it?

i tried :D