A plan

A/N

hi

oh and if you dont recognize the ppl in this story just search on yt

and also the words in the brackets r just my commets lol

enjoy :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i'll prob fake ur death and tell him u died or something ig", Kreekcraft muttered. "Fake my death?" Tanqr raised his eyebrow. "How?" Suddenly, Kreekcraft's phone vibrated. He opened his phone, reading an email he got. Keekcraft's eye widened. Tanqr asked "What's wrong?" "My boss wants to see me...along with your dead body..." Kreekcraft mumbled. "Well then, guess we have no choice. Where does he want to see you?" "At my house, he says that he will meet me at 6pm tonight", Kreekcraft replied. Tanqr thought, should I act dead? Who is that guy? "Hello? Earth to Tanqr." "Yea uh sorry I was thinking. Maybe I can act dead and you can bring me there. I can bring some friends to help." Tanqr suggested. "Yea sure", Kreekcraft replied. Tanqr texted a few of his friends (and subordinates 😉).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rektway

T: hi

T: R: Hello Tanqr, hru?

T: I'm doing fine dw. Are you free today?

R: Yes. why?

T: Uhm I need help. Can you come to Onett's now?

R: Alr. Should I bring my friends?

T: Sure, see you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina

T: hi

S: helloo

T: Are you free today?

S: Mhm.

T: Can you come to Onett's now? Bring Russo and DJ if you can.

S: Sure!

T: Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alr they are on the way. Rektway, his friends, Sabrina and maybe Russo and DJ" Tanqr said. Kreekcraft just nodded his head, "Tanqr I-'' Kreekcraft was cut off by the door opening and Onett rushing in, yelling "why didnt yall tell me yall were boyfriends?!" "huh, wha-. N-no we r just friends" Kreekcraft stuttered. Tanqr rolled his eyes and muttered, "wdym? He literally tried to kill me." Onett crossed his arms "Mhm, you rail your 'just friends', Tanqr? Kreekcraft? hmm" At this, both Tanqr and Kreekcraft turned red. Of course, Tanqr's blush was hidden by his mask while Kreekcraft was visibly blushing and stammering, "h-how d-did you know?" "I have security cameras yk (oops-)" Onett replied, still staring at them. "How much did you see?" asked Kreekcraft, turning a brighter shade of red. "Everything" Tanqr just chuckled at this and said "We're just friends alr? Drop it." There was a knock at the door and 6 people burst in: Sabrina, Russo, DJ, Rektway, Numberskull and xdemon. "Who are they?" Kreekcraft whispered to Tanqr. "They are my friends", Tanqr replied. "Why are you blushing Kreekcraft?" Sabrina asked. "N-no reason"Kreekcraft stammered while covering Onett's mouth. "sus" Rektway said. "Anyways I brought yall here so that yall can help me." Tanqr said. "Kreekcraft was hired to kill me and he failed so I'm alive. His unknown boss asked him to bring my dead body to his house at 6pm tonight. Ill act dead and I need yall to stand by just in case he isn't there alone which is most likely the case. Can yall help?" "Sure!" everyone replied unanimously.

-Time skip to 5.55pm-

Kreekcraft entered his house carrying a 'dead' Tanqr with his mask still on while everyone else was positioned somewhere nearby. A shadow stepped into the room "Is that Tanqr?" Kreekcraft simply nodded his head. The figure stepped out, revealing himself. "Good Job Kreek, just drop him here and leave." Kreekcraft nodded and put Tanqr on the ground, slowly backing away. He had no idea who his boss was and had never seen him before. As the person walked closer towards Tanqr, Tanqr suddenly leapt up and faced Kreekcraft's boss. The boss jumped back in surprise "You're alive?!" Tanqr's eyes widened as he recognised the all too familiar voice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliff hanger hehe

have a nice day/night :)