Escape

hi

pretty chill chapter

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost immediately, Tanqr transformed into a fierce dragon, his fiery breath melting the metal. Tanqr in dragon form had neon blue eyes and black scales that glimmered under the moonlight. With a huge roar and a flap of his wings, Tanqr immediately headed into the direction the TV signal came from. He knew that he only had 3mins in this form.

-Kreek's pov-

Every part of my body hurts. I'm hurt both physically and mentally. Watching Tanqr cry all over again is unbearable. Suddenly, the screen turned black. "Oh. Looks like your boyfriend doesn't want to see you anymore", Onett smirked, "Oh well, knowing him, he's gonna find some way to come here and save you. So before that happens, Ima leave. Bye Kreek, maybe we will meet another day." With that, Onett waved his hand and walked away. I just hung there grimacing at the pain. Suddenly, a stream of fire burst into the room, melting my chains. I fell to the ground as my chains melted and looked up. A dragon? The dragon then turned into Tanqr and he collapsed onto the floor. I ran towards him and knelt down beside him. "Tanqr? Tanqr wake up." I choked out and started shaking him. No response. Ignoring the pain I felt and my wounds, I carried Tanqr bridal style and started walking in the direction of the Rb battles studio.

-end of Kreek pov-

Tanqr woke up in a pure white room that seemed to go on forever. A dream? He thought. Tanqr walked around for a bit before seeing...Onett? Tanqr was very confused. Onett was talking to someone he had never seen before. Tanqr could only hear small snippets of their conversation: plan...Tanqr...Kreek...friends...destroy...next time...final. Then, the room disappeared.

Tanqr opened his eyes and saw Kreek. "Kreek?" Tanqr asked. Kreek head Tanqr's voice and looked down. "Oh, you're finally awake. You've been sleeping for at least an hour now." Tanqr hopped down from Kreek's arms and looked around. "Kreek, where are we?" Tanqr asked. Kreek replied, "Otw to the Rb battles studio." Tanqr looked at Kreek's state and remembered whatever happened before. Immediately, Tanqr started sobbing again. "Wait, let me bandage that for you." Tanqr choked out and muttered, "A̸̮͙̮̬̹͌ú̷͖̮͔̞̏t̵͕̭̦͒̇̃̈́̒ḩ̷̠͎͙̦͂ȏ̸͔͔̮̻̏̇̊ͅṙ̶̙͚̹̉̽̕ĩ̷̘̪͓͎͂t̵̛̙̠̺̙̊̓̽͠y̸͎̤͎̏̎̈́̌́ ̸̘̼͔̬̽̄̔͆͜͠o̷͖̮̯̼̦͋̑̒̾f̶̺͙͐ ̸̡͇̝͕̟̃̎́C̷̭̻̫̝̤̑̃̆̈́͠ȑ̴̺̙̗͗e̵̪̾̿̿̊ȁ̴̹͚̟t̵̰̟̜̠͖͌́͋̚i̷̦͔̼͌͛ͅo̵̢̗̦̺̲̅̌̂n̶̖̂̅̔́̈́"

Immediately, a medkit appeared. (The spell is actually way too op so uh i will not use it for op stuff and this is prob the only time you will see it) Tanqr took the medkit, knelt down and started cleaning up Kreek's wounds before bandaging them. Afterwards, Tanqr sighed and said, "I can't be with you Kreek, I'm just gonna put you in danger over and over again. Also, why are you carrying me when you're so badly hurt." Kreek hugged Tanqr and whispered, "It's ok, I don't mind. We can face the problems together." Tanqr looked up at Kreek teary eyed and nodded his head. Without warning, Tanqr stood up and carried Kreek bridal style and started to walk towards his house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authority of Creation - Able to create objects of their choice
Side effects: only can be used once per day and the range and power of objects the user can create depends on their capacity

two chapters in one day :DD

ima go sleep now