The final battle

hi

this is the end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanqr, Kreek, Rektway, Xdemon, Numberskull, Sabrina, Russo and DJ walked into the field. Onett was already there, along with Minibloxia, Chizeled and robotic bees? Onett said, "Hello Tanqr, welcome to your death. These bees actually fight btw." Tanqr replied, "I don't think so." Then, he looked at his friends and they all nodded. Tanqr transformed into his monster form and battled Minibloxia. Kreek dealt with Onett while their friends dealt with the bees. As small as the bees are, there are many of them and they can paralyze and hurt people. As Tanqr and Minibloxia fought, Tanqr said, "I beat you before, what makes you think you can beat me now?" "I won't be the one killing you Tanqr, I'm here as a distraction. It worked." Tanqr was confused. He knocked Minibloxia off balance before stabbing him with a dagger laced with Tazetta poison. Just as Tanqr killed Minibloxia, he heard Kreek yelp. Tanqr turned around and saw Onett holding a knife to Kreek's neck, smirking.

"Kreek, no. Please Onett no. I beg you." Tanqr pleaded, turning back to his human form and falling to his knees. Kreek was Tanqr's weakness and Onett knew it. "Then let me kill you Tanqr and Kreek lives", Onett said. "NO", Kreek yelled, "Just ignore me." Onett pressed the knife harder and blood started dripping. Tanqr's heart ached to see Kreek in this state and it was all because of him. Because he couldn't protect Kreek. Tanqr nodded and closed his eyes, accepting defeat.

Suddenly, Onett screamed. Tanqr opened his eyes to see Chizeled standing over Onett with a bloody sword. "How dare you hurt Kreek", Chizeled yelled, "He's my friend." However it was too late, Onett had already sliced Kreek's neck. Kreek was going to die from blood loss soon. Tanqr ran towards Kreek and knelt down beside him, gently cradling him. "K-kiss m-me" Kreek choked out while coughing out blood. Tanqr took off his mask, bent down and kissed Kreek, not caring about the blood that entered his mouth. Tears streamed down Tanqr's face as Tanqr savoured the very last moments he had with Kreek. As Tanqr pulled away, Kreek smiled and whispered, "Goodbye Tanqr, I love you." Then, Kreek's body went limp in Tanqr's arms. Tears continued to roll down Tanqr's cheeks as thoughts flashed across his mind. Why didn't I save him? Why couldn't I protect him? Why was it Kreek and not me?

"Kreek?" Chizeled asked as he slowly walked towards Tanqr. Tanqr's friends were also done defeating the bees and started going towards Tanqr. "G-Go away" Tanqr yelled in frustration and agony. Sobbing, Tanqr created a piece of paper and a pen using A̸̮͙̮̬̹͌ú̷͖̮͔̞̏t̵͕̭̦͒̇̃̈́̒ḩ̷̠͎͙̦͂ȏ̸͔͔̮̻̏̇̊ͅṙ̶̙͚̹̉̽̕ĩ̷̘̪͓͎͂t̵̛̙̠̺̙̊̓̽͠y̸͎̤͎̏̎̈́̌́ ̸̘̼͔̬̽̄̔͆͜͠o̷͖̮̯̼̦͋̑̒̾f̶̺͙͐ ̸̡͇̝͕̟̃̎́C̷̭̻̫̝̤̑̃̆̈́͠ȑ̴̺̙̗͗e̵̪̾̿̿̊ȁ̴̹͚̟t̵̰̟̜̠͖͌́͋̚i̷̦͔̼͌͛ͅo̵̢̗̦̺̲̅̌̂n̶̖̂̅̔́̈́. Tanqr started writing his final message for Kreek. Then, he placed the piece of paper in Kreek's hands and muttered, "Ấ̴̳̼̘͚̐ͅu̶̱̾̽̈́̚t̸͆̄̐͜h̶̨̻̳̖̋̄̽͒o̵̼̮̱͋r̵̞̃̈́̑͆ḯ̸̳͇̈́̆͒ẗ̷̥͕̲̫́̋̇̒ÿ̸̪̲͕̳́̀ ̸̦͚̙̩̰̽͋̓̂͝o̶͈̖͋̀f̴̭̟̋ͅ ̵̼͍̗͚̈̊̈́R̴̛͙̀̑̐͒e̸͚͕͆͌̑s̵̨̳̖̈́͝u̵̡̔r̵̼͇̗͔̾̀̆̇r̶̦̲͈̀͗e̵͇̎̀̈̕c̶̢̛̟̹̰͗͗̆t̸̠͔̘̺͒̉ì̸̛͖̄̈́o̸̧̖͎̳͋̈͑ͅǹ̴̹̙̼͠" Immediately, a white light enveloped Kreek and Tanqr slumped forward, his lifeless body on Kreek. Kreek slowly opened his eyes. Where am I? I thought I was dead? He thought. Then, he noticed Tanqr. "Tanqr? Tanqr! Wake up, this is not the time to be joking around," Kreek yelled, desperately trying to find signs of life in Tanqr but to no avail. "No, it can't be", Kreek muttered, shaking his head in denial, starting to cry. Sobbing, Kreek noticed the piece of paper and began to read it:

Kreek, my love. I am sorry for putting you in danger and I am sorry for not being able to protect you, causing you to feel pain and die. This was all my fault. I regret even involving you in this. The reason why Onett wanted to kill me so badly was because he thought that if he killed me, he would become the King of the monsters and have the 7 powerful spells. He was wrong. I should have told him earlier, maybe none of this would have happened and we would both still be alive right now. Spending time with you made me realise how much I love you and how I cannot live without you by my side. So, I sacrificed myself to resurrect you and I don't regret it. Kreek, you mean the world to me and I love you with every bit of my heart. I am so sorry for making you suffer through all this. If I had another life, I would have changed my childhood so none of this would happen. Who knows, maybe you would be living a better life without me. But the past is the past, we can't change it. Your King of the monsters now Kreek and you possess the 7 spells. Use them to benefit others. I'm sure you will make a better King than me. Live on for me Kreek. Remember that none of this was your fault, it was mine, my choices led to this and that I will love you eternally, even when I'm not by your side. Forget about the past, forget about me and live the happy and fulfilling life that you deserve.

-Love, Tanqr-

Kreek clutched the piece of paper to his chest. Tears were streaming down Kreek's face as he cried his heart out. How do you expect me to live without you Tanqr? How do you expect me to forget about you? Why did you leave me? Kreek's heart ached and he longed for a second chance. If only he had been stronger, if only he had killed Onett, then none of this would have happened. Kreek picked up a dagger and stared at it. Maybe we will reunite again in the afterlife Tanqr, Kreek thought, smiling. Then, he held Tanqr's hand and plunged the dagger into his heart. Kreek's body went limp once again. The two lovers laid side by side, hand in hand, both dead.

There is no afterlife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so that is the ending of this book

i do have an alternate ending so im gonna publish that

then this story is finished :)