The truth

hi

i feel like my writing is getting worse and worse idk why

also i attempted a cover

anyways i alr planned how the story is gonna end

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanqr carried Kreek back to his house and gently placed Kreek onto his bed. "Get some sleep"Tanqr muttered and crawled onto the bed next to Kreek. Kreek snuggled into Tanqr and promptly fell asleep. Tanqr looked down at Kreek. He's so cute when he's sleeping, Tanqr thought. Tanqr wrapped his arms around Kreek's waist and fell asleep too.

Kreek found himself in a long corridor filled with blood. Suddenly, Kreek saw Tanqr walking towards him, claws unsheathed. "T-Tanqr?" Kreek stuttered, slowly backing away. "No, no you're not Tanqr" Kreek said before Tanqr pounced onto him, pinning Kreek to the ground. "Oh Kreek~ You said I was a monster the first time we met didn't you?" Tanqr whispered in that same tone laced with malice, "You wanna know what a real monster is? Hmm~?" Tanqr smirked and sliced Kreek's shirt in half, running his claws down Kreek's body. "Do you want me to slice you open and slowly rip out your organs or would you rather I slowly slash you over and over again?" Kreek just closed his eyes. This is not the real Tanqr, Kreek reminded himself, Tanqr is much nicer. "You aren't talkative huh? Oh well" Tanqr muttered and started slicing open Kreek. Just as Kreek felt Tanqr's claws slice him, the hallway and Tanqr disappeared.

Kreek opened his eyes, taking a deep breath. Luckily that was just a dream, Kreek thought. Tanqr was staring down at Kreek. When he saw Kreek wake up, he sighed, "Are you okay? You were sweating so I woke you up." Kreek just nodded his head and got up. "A nightmare?" Tanqr asked. "Yea", Kreek replied. "Mind telling me about it?" Tanqr asked. Kreek hesitated before saying, "I was in the hallway and you just came up to me saying in a scary tone that I called you a monster. Then he threatened to slice me open and was about to do it when you woke me up but I'm sure that's not you." Kreek finished and gave Tanqr a half smile. "Do you mind if I use your shower? Oh and also do you have some spare clothes I could use?" Kreek asked. After hearing Kreek's nightmare, Tanqr bit his lip deciding whether or not to tell Kreek something. Tanqr decided against it and nodded, "I don't mind. You can take a hoodie and pants from my closet."

Kreek went to shower and put on Tanqr's slightly oversized hoodie. Kreek said, "Wanna go out?" Tanqr replied, "Wait, I need to tell you something." Kreek tilts his head and looks at Tanqr. "I-I am the person you saw in your nightmare, it's part of me." Tanqr bit his lip and looked down. "I understand if you don't like me anymore but it is part of me, it's my alter ego." Kreek just stood there and stared at Tanqr, trying to process whatever Tanqr just said. Tanqr sighed, "Maybe I shouldn't have told you. You probably hate me now don't you?"

Kreek simply just said, "I uh, I need to go. I need time to think." Then, Kreek walked out of Tanqr's house and closed the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do yall want longer chapters?