Dead?

hi

honestly im just writing whatever my brain comes up with so yea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanqr flinched at the sudden contact and Kreek let his hand fall to his side. "Just kill me if you want. I would rather die to you than anyone else, my love", Kreek whispered. Tanqr's eyes widened as he looked at Kreek. Kreek's face showed both sadness and happiness and his eyes were closed, as if already accepting his fate. Looking at Kreek's state and hearing his words, Tanqr crumbled. The feeling of love, love for Kreek that Tanqr pushed away just hours ago blossomed inside him again. Regret and love overwhelmed Tanqr and he started sobbing. Tanqr's claws retracted and he buried his head into Kreek's chest. Still sobbing, Tanqr said, "I *sniff* I am s-sorry, I l-love you too. *sniff* I-I am so s-sorry, I was upset and frustrated and *sniff* I didn't think p-properly and h-hurt y-you.*sniff*" Tanqr's friends saw this and knew that everything was fine. "Lets go", said Russo. The others nodded and they all left.

Kreek opened his eyes and looked down at Tanqr. He was so sure that Tanqr was going to kill him. Kreek sat up and hugged the still sobbing Tanqr. He moved Tanqr's hood to the back of his neck and planted a small kiss on the top Tanqr's head and whispered, "It's okay Tanqr, I should have told you earlier" "B-but I hurt you, I-I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to l-live.", Tanqr managed to choke out. Still sobbing, he ran, away from his house, away from Kreek and away from the damage he did to his love. Kreek immediately stood up and started running after Tanqr while calling out, "Wait Tanqr, it's not your fault. Please, comeback."

-Tanqr's pov-

I ran as fast as I could, trying to lose Kreek. I could hear the faint sounds of his yelling growing more and more distressed. I don't deserve him, I don't deserve Kreek, I don't deserve the title of King. I failed. I hurt someone I loved, I lost my cool. I really am a monster aren't I?

I ran into the forest. Part of me wanted to turn around and go back but I couldn't face him again. Eventually, Kreek's voice became softer and faded away. I lost him. I collapsed onto the ground and unsheathed my claws. Looking at them, I wondered, what is it like to feel pain? What is it like to die? I closed my eyes as I began to cut myself on my arms. Pain flooded my body and crimson blood dripped onto the forest floor. So this is how pain feels, I thought. I smiled.

My mind was warning me to stop but I kept going, using this pain to overpower my guilt. Soon, my claws were stained red and my arms were a bloody mess. Then I lifted my claws to my neck and started slashing it. Black dots swarmed in my vision and I muttered, "Goodbye world" before stabbing myself in my chest. The last thing I saw was a figure approaching me. Then, I blacked out and dropped into a pool of my own blood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;)

dead?

what do you think?