Alternate ending

hi

so this is the ending i would have written if this wasn't a tanqr x kreekcraft book

its also the ending i prefer ;)

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanqr, Kreek, Rektway, Xdemon, Numberskull, Sabrina, Russo and DJ walked into the field. Onett was already there, along with Minibloxia, Chizeled and robotic bees? Onett said, "Hello Tanqr, welcome to your death. These bees actually fight btw." Tanqr replied, "I don't think so." Then, he looked at his friends and they all nodded. Tanqr transformed into his monster form and battled Minibloxia. Kreek dealt with Onett while their friends dealt with the bees and Chizeled. As small as the bees are, there are many of them and they can paralyze and hurt people.

As Tanqr fought Minibloxia, Tanqr asked, "I beat you before, what makes you think that I can't beat you now?" Minibloxia simply stated, "I don't need to." Tanqr looked at Minibloxia, confused. Suddenly, Tanqr felt a sharp pain in his chest. Tanqr fell to his knees, coughing out blood. Turning around, Tanqr was shocked. "K-Kreek? W-Why?" Kreek stood over Tanqr, smirking ."I was never on your side Tanqr" Kreek said. "I-It was all an act? The time we spent together?" Tanqr asked. "Yup, and it worked," Kreek said smugly.

Tanqr's heart ached because of both the pain and Kreek's betrayal. All his love of Kreek vanished. Tanqr was enraged. "I should have killed you earlier", Tanqr choked out, blood still flowing out of him. "Remember when I said I'm a monster?" Tanqr said. Tanqr's wounds started healing and he stood up, Corrupt taking over. "You're about to witness that Kreek", Tanqr said, smiling. Tanqr's eyes turned red, flames dancing on his palms as Corrupt took over. "Kreek, you betrayed me, you betrayed Tanqr." Corrupt growled, his voice malicious and menacing. "This is the first time you've seen me. I'm Corrupt, Tanqr's alter ego and also his true power." Corrupt said, "Not that you need to know. After all, I'm gonna kill you."

Kreek backed away, scared. Corrupt was a demon, ruthless and powerful. Maybe I should have just played along, Kreek thought. Corrupt leaped at Kreek, pinning him to the ground. Using one hand, Corrupt held out an open flame next to Kreek. Kreek shivered, this was like his nightmare, but real. "Kreek, how do you want to die? Do you want to burn to death or would you like me to slowly kill you?" Corrupt asked in a low tone. Kreek shuddered. This was exactly like his nightmare. "No words Kreek? Maybe you should have thought twice before betraying me." Corrupt whispered in Kreek's ears. With that, Corrupt set Kreek on fire. Leaving Kreek to die slowly and painfully to the roaring flames, Corrupt announced, "Rektway is now the new King of the monsters. I'm leaving. Don't try to follow or find me." Rektway was shocked. The same spells Tanqr once possessed appeared in front of him.

With that, the red eyes turned blue as Tanqr took over again. Giving Rektway a smile, he waved goodbye and left, walking into the night sky. Soon, he was nothing more than a silhouette before Tanqr completely disappeared, leaving his friends and enemies behind. Tanqr would spend the rest of his life living in the clearing with the lake in the forest, secluded, away from everyone. He was never going to try and love again, he was going to live alone with Corrupt.

Separated from the world, Tanqr smiled as he walked into the forest

He was finally free...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do u think?

this is the last chapt of this story so now this story is officially over

i already have an idea for a second book but idk yet

ill see how it goes

bye for now :)