An old friend

A/N

also would yall prefer if I use Kreek instead of Kreekcraft?

enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black hair with blue or pink tips, blue fading to pink glasses, a black suit with a blue strip at the right wrist and a pink strip at the left wrist, a black tie and blue and pink shoes. Tanqr recognized at once his old friend. He quickly composed himself and said "How nice to see you again Minibloxia, committing regicide are we now?" "The pleasure is all mine, your majesty" Minibloxia mockingly said with a small mock bow.

"Your majesty?" Kreekcraft asked, confused. "Yes" ,Tanqr sighed, "I am the King of the monsters"

-flashback-

(Tanqr's perspective btw)

With almost the whole monster population watching, Minibloxia and I, the two contestants for the crown and the two best fighters, stood in the arena, circling each other. "The battle for the crown begins in 3...2...1...now!" The announcer yelled through the microphone. Minibloxia and I, both in our monster forms, leapt at each other. I got the first hit, my claws slashing Minibloxia. Minibloxia fell back, before jumping up and kicking me in the stomach. As soon as minibloxia kicked me, I lashed out and slashed his outstretched leg. Minibloxia winced, pausing for a short moment. I took full advantage of this and lept onto him, sending him crashing to the ground. I pinned him to the ground and put my claws to his neck. "Yield?" I asked. Minibloxia just nodded his head. "Tanqr wins!" The announcer yelled.

I got off of Minibloxia, sending him a "you did well" with a nod of my head and walked slowly towards the throne. Isn't this what I wanted? What is this strange feeling I'm feeling? I remember thinking as I stood there, in front of the throne. "I, the king (give him/her wtv name uw), hereby relinquish my role as the king and announce Tanqr the new king!" The King announced "Along with the crown, he also gets the 7 spells of authority, which are sacred spells that only the king, which is now Tanqr, can use" With this, the King muttered some words under his breath and suddenly, a white light enveloped me while the King vanished.

Words appeared in front of me

A̸͇͑̏̚͜͝͠u̸̱̦͊͐͑͘t̴̲̾͠h̸̹̠̤͖̻̃͊̏̚ó̷̝̹̌͘̚r̸̙̩͒͂̚͝i̴̺͕̅t̵̟̼̻̞̰̉̽͑y̷͔̱̰̏̌̈́̃̒ ̴̧͚̓̽̿͋̽o̴̰͛́̀̑́f̴̼͔͇͋̂̊ ̷̢͓̣̗̀̾̈́ͅC̶͇̥̼͕̀̌͝o̶̠̼̗̬̒̇͗ͅn̶̬̤̠̰͂͒̔̚t̸͕͌́̂r̸̻̲̈̏o̷̧̲̫̒̉̅̏̚l̷̟͚̐̂ͅ

Ä̷̺͠ͅư̶̢͎̣̹͕͖̝̠̞̬͚͕͍͔͈̈̐̄̀́̀̊͐̄̀̈́͠t̵̨͔͕̯͕̘̱̃́̈́̍ͅḧ̶̡̢̫̱̬̘̺̏̂o̷̢̫̜̝̞̮̓̂̈́̂̈́̕͜͝͠r̸̘̘͙̭̫̒̽́͊̐̆̀͗̏́̔͂̿͠ͅi̷̢̛̬͎̣͇͔͈̘̙̙̻͈̇̎̎͒͜t̴͙̝̐y̷̤̱̥̺̱̺͒̏̈̚ ̸̧̭͈̭̻̹̰̣͂̑͂̍́̑̌̽̕ọ̵̜̣͋͋̿f̷̢̞̖̖̬̳̝̗̦̗͖̰̺͂̒̏̽͆̀͋̍̉̚̕̚ ̷͚̩̳̟̣̿̀̏̇̇͒̈̊̓̒̌ͅC̸̡͔͎̜̈͠r̵͔̠͓̓͠͝ȇ̶̤͔̮̔̊̚͘à̶̰ţ̷̩͇̲̙̓͝ì̷̞̌̀͒͘o̴̝̱̗̝̓n̵̨͙͊̅͂̔͘

A̵͉͍̾̎̈́̚͝u̵̢̖̳̯̍ͅt̷̤̅͛̈͒͋h̵͓̾ỏ̷͈͈͆̉̎r̷͉̞̞͆i̵͎̺̾͗̊̈t̴̢͖͎͇̫̄̐ỹ̸̯̝͔̘́ ̴̪̜̑͗̿͘o̷̗͔͋f̷̟̽ ̶̭̩̣̑͌̔͘D̷̛͕̎̊ȅ̴͉̗͓͕͐̇ș̶̪̃̈̈t̸̺͉͕̘̾̔͒͋r̷̝͙̦̫̖̒͑̾̎u̴̡̜͇̲̓̅̀͝ͅc̶̺̦̖̿t̸̹̱̀͌̋i̴̧͓̪̰̩̇̂͊̈ờ̴̬̈́̐̾n̴̛͖̥̓͂̏̌

A̴̮̪̲̝͂u̵͉̱̓͒̕͠ţ̶̢͇̲͛̔h̶̙̪͚̓̒̊͠ô̴̧͙̍̔̚r̴̮̟̈̏́̌í̷̡̩̟͇̻t̶̢͈̳̒͂̐y̶̤̱̐͗̿ ̵͈͖͓̌ͅo̴̹͍͕̘͑͒f̵̨̣̝͈̞́̑̄̋ P̴̩̬͈̺͋͛̚ȩ̸̻͔͉̀̒́́͝ḁ̵̗̒c̷͓̘͍̰͂e̴̦̭̓

A̷̝̪͗̀̀̃͝u̶̡̼̼̓̈́t̶̢̩̮̾h̵͕̗͂̅̇̓͜o̷̼̙͗̆r̶̢̬͂́̈́͜ͅì̸̲̾t̷̢̫̭͇͊̐̇̕͝ͅy̸̡̨̱̗͖̏ ̸͈̪̼͗̏ó̶̘̈́f̵̺̳̼̣̝̄̒̈ ̵̡̯̘̳̈T̶͇͎̞̝̀ŕ̷̙̖̦̿̃ủ̷͕͉̦̱̖͝t̴̲̹̞̀̐̋͜͝ḣ̵̺͂̿

A̸̦̔ư̴̳̝͚̳̱͐̋͌͝ṭ̸̝̟͈͝h̵̫̬̻̦̹̔o̶̬͍̹͙̾͗͊͋r̶͕̫͒͒̓͠i̷̢̜͉͓̺̎t̶̝̳͓͛͊͋ẏ̸̡̞̮̬̦̂͑̾̈́ ̴̛̝̾͛ò̸̲̜̺̕f̴̨͕̲͉̹͋̅ ̸̡̙̬͓̒T̷͇̝͖̐͗̕r̷̡̲̝͖͋̃̍̃̾a̶̮͗̄n̸͍͔̖̰̦̊̆͐̄͋s̵̛̻̺̙̤̞̑̄̌̄f̷̟͎̣͆̽̅͠o̸̮̞̓̽͗̚ȑ̶͎̬͗m̷̘̿̒̀ą̶̨̘͖̬̎t̸͈͔̟͊i̶͎̱̊ò̶̞̟̮̤͋̍͘ͅṅ̵͕̞̖̩̬

Ấ̴̳̼̘͚̐ͅu̶̱̾̽̈́̚t̸͆̄̐͜h̶̨̻̳̖̋̄̽͒o̵̼̮̱͋r̵̞̃̈́̑͆ḯ̸̳͇̈́̆͒ẗ̷̥͕̲̫́̋̇̒ÿ̸̪̲͕̳́̀ ̸̦͚̙̩̰̽͋̓̂͝o̶͈̖͋̀f̴̭̟̋ͅ ̵̼͍̗͚̈̊̈́R̴̛͙̀̑̐͒e̸͚͕͆͌̑s̵̨̳̖̈́͝u̵̡̔r̵̼͇̗͔̾̀̆̇r̶̦̲͈̀͗e̵͇̎̀̈̕c̶̢̛̟̹̰͗͗̆t̸̠͔̘̺͒̉ì̸̛͖̄̈́o̸̧̖͎̳͋̈͑ͅǹ̴̹̙̼͠

(you will find out what they do when it is used ;))

My eyes widened as I read through it. The seven spells of authority are op but they each come with a side effect. I really have to hone my skills and magic and push my potential and capacity above and beyond the limits, don't I?

One day after I was crowned king, Minibloxia said "Why not we attack the humans? They can't beat us anyways."

-flashback ends-

Tanqr sighed and called out, "I know yall are curious, you can come out now" Sabrina, Russo, DJ, Numberskull all came out of their hiding spots and stood behind Tanqr, giving him a questioning look while Rektway and Xdemon just stood behind Tanqr with a knowing smile. Tanqr said, "Look Minibloxia, I know you are not the boss and you brought backup, just drop the act already." With this, 5 people walked up to Minibloxia and stood behind him while someone stood in the shadows, watching. Tanqr sighed again and muttered under his breath, "A̴̮̪̲̝͂u̵͉̱̓͒̕͠ţ̶̢͇̲͛̔h̶̙̪͚̓̒̊͠ô̴̧͙̍̔̚r̴̮̟̈̏́̌í̷̡̩̟͇̻t̶̢͈̳̒͂̐y̶̤̱̐͗̿ ̵͈͖͓̌ͅo̴̹͍͕̘͑͒f̵̨̣̝͈̞́̑̄̋ P̴̩̬͈̺͋͛̚ȩ̸̻͔͉̀̒́́͝ḁ̵̗̒c̷͓̘͍̰͂e̴̦̭̓" Almost immediately, a dome shaped barrier covered Kreekcraft's house and the areas around it. "There, no one can hurt you now, show yourself." Tanqr said, staring at that one shadowed figure. No response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authority of Peace - Cancel all debuffs from user, removes ability to fight or do magic from all people in an area (user not affected) and puts a barrier around the area

Side effects: Duration of the spell depends on user's own capacity and when the user starts to fight, the spell ends.

ill prob write more now so yea

more updates :)

have a nice day/night :D