Kidnapped

A/N

hi

i have no words

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Kreek pov-

I chased after Tanqr, yelling for him to stop. He didn't listen to me and just continued running. Humans like me all learnt one aspect of magic from the monsters. Because I am, was an assassin, I chose stealth. But no matter how fast I am, I'm still a human, I'm no match for a monster. Soon after he entered a forest, I began to lose him. Then, he disappeared completely from my sight. I wandered around the forest for a bit more, calling out Tanqr's name but there was no response.

I fell on my knees. Is this how I'm going to lose Tanqr? I don't even know if he is still alive. He could have killed himself by now for all I know. I took out a knife and stared at it pondering if my life is still worth living. Then, someone or something hit me. Pain flooded my head and I blacked out.

When I woke up, the first thing I saw was...Onett? I tried to move but realised that I was stuck, Chains tied my hands to the ceiling and legs to the ground, rendering me useless. Onett walked towards me wearing a smug grin. "Where am I? No, what do you want?" I asked. Onett simply shrugged and said, "Your boyfriend attempted suicide. Luckily, he didn't die. I healed him and trapped him in a titanium box with 1m thick titanium walls somewhere considering his strength." "Let me go, if you do anything to him...", I hissed. "Oh no don't worry, he won't get hurt, physically at least. You should be worried about yourself."Onett simply stated before turning around and switching on a TV.

-end of Kreek pov-

(keep in mind it's probably around midnight now so not many ppl are awake)

When Tanqr woke up, he was surprised to see that he was alive. Then, he realised that he was in a metal box of some sort. Titanium? He thought. Suddenly, a bright light shone on him. Tanqr looked up only to see a TV screen. Tanqr's eyes widened as he saw what was on the screen. "Kreek?" Tanqr asked. Then he saw Onett. "Onett? What did you do to Kreek?" Onett just smiled and took out a knife.

Without a word or a warning, Onett started slashing Kreek. Tanqr could hear Kreek's screams of pain and see the blood dripping onto the floor. "No, please no. This is worse than you hurting me." Tanqr fell onto the floor, sobbing as Kreek's screams sounded throughout the room. Tanqr thought, I only bring trouble to Kreek. Onett looked satisfied. Tanqr looked up to see a bloodied Kreek. A glimmer of hope appeared as Onett stopped.

Then, it disappeared as quickly as it appeared as Onett took some salt and poured it on Kreek. Kreek's screams of agony became louder and louder. "NO" Tanqr yelled, "Your twisted Onett, please, stop. Hurt me instead." Tanqr punched the screen. As it cracked and Kreek's painful image and voice vanished, Tanqr sank to the ground. Hurting Tanqr was one thing, but hurting Kreek? Tanqr was enraged and defeated.

Tanqr muttered, "A̸̦̔ư̴̳̝͚̳̱͐̋͌͝ṭ̸̝̟͈͝h̵̫̬̻̦̹̔o̶̬͍̹͙̾͗͊͋r̶͕̫͒͒̓͠i̷̢̜͉͓̺̎t̶̝̳͓͛͊͋ẏ̸̡̞̮̬̦̂͑̾̈́ ̴̛̝̾͛ò̸̲̜̺̕f̴̨͕̲͉̹͋̅ ̸̡̙̬͓̒T̷͇̝͖̐͗̕r̷̡̲̝͖͋̃̍̃̾a̶̮͗̄n̸͍͔̖̰̦̊̆͐̄͋s̵̛̻̺̙̤̞̑̄̌̄f̷̟͎̣͆̽̅͠o̸̮̞̓̽͗̚ȑ̶͎̬͗m̷̘̿̒̀ą̶̨̘͖̬̎t̸͈͔̟͊i̶͎̱̊ò̶̞̟̮̤͋̍͘ͅṅ̵͕̞̖̩̬"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it a bit too uhh violent?

Authority of transformation - able to transform into any creature the user desires (human transformation is possible for all monsters and mini-mobs)

Side effects: The power of the creature the user desires to transform into depends on the users own capacity and the more powerful the creature transformed, the lesser the transformation time

user will be greatly exhausted afterwards