12. The dueling

"The cup ?!" Harry gasped.
"You want this baby ?" Bella
interrogated mischievously.

Harry looked scared. He glanced once at Sirius then looked down.

"I want to know the truth Hazel" Bella said roughly.

Her heart beat increased, speeding up her breath.
A shiver passed down her spine and she spelled out "Voldemort tortured me"
"YOU ARE LYING AGAIN !!! You said just now you are going to tell me the truth!"

Hazel's voice quavered "No..... I'm sorry.....I can't"
"THE TRUTH HAZEL!!!!"
"I can't..... It's hard for me to say all this. I can't. Please"
"HAZEL ! THE TRUTH !!!!"
"Mother please !"

Bella barked and snatched her shirt "I WANT THE TRUTH HAZEL !!"

Hazel lost her temper and shouted at Bella "HE THREATENED ME. HE TOLD ME HE'LL KILL ME".
"And what he said" Bella's body temperature rised. She gave Hazel an angry glance.

"Mom. Please listen. I can't. Please" Hazel sobbed and begged Bella to let her go.
"WHAT HE SAID MORE ?!"
"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME ?!" Hazel screamed from the top of her lungs.
Bella quickly grasped her jaw "Because you're lying now Hazel".

"I am scared..."
"OF WHAT YOU ARE SCARED ? THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE ROOM. OF WHAT YOU ARE SCARED OF HUH ?"
"You"

Suddenly, Bella stopped saying.

".... I saw that cup in your hand. It makes me scared. And your voice is scaring me a lot. Why did you bring that here ?" Hazel cried.
"Fine. I won't scream. I won't do anything. Tell me what happened".

"I-I.. It is hard to tell you all this".
"IT WASN'T HARD TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS ?"

Hazel had no words left. She kept quite.

"Hazel once. Just once. You had told me he is trying to control you. He's making you do all bad things. He's trying to seperate all of us. Once atleast"
"I'm sorry. At that time, I don't understand what to do and how to react. I wanted to make it a stop. I entered into this game. I don't know when I got so much involved in this. The more I try to get out of it. The more I went deeper.

Then he threatened me that he'll kill you, if I don't help him. How and what should I have told you ? THAT THE MAN WHO YOU TRUSTED WANT YOU DEAD. THE MAN TO WHO YOU'RE LOYAL FROM THE START BETRAYED YOU. How ????

He don't want any one of us. He just want to kill Harry. We are invisible for him. Your loyalty, Theo's respect, everything. Everything is invisible. HE Tried TO SEPERATE US MANY TIMES. He manipulated Theo. He told Theo that you always used him. You don't love Theo. For you, Theo is the messenger between you and me. And now when I know you. Got closer to you, we don't need Theo. This all things he told Theo. And Theo left !!! YOU !!!!! ME !!!! US. Alone there.

Not only this. He created so much angry and hate and disbelief in me about Theo. There was a time I hated Theo. I don't want to meet him. But for you I went to find him.

When I got there. I realised Voldemort has targeted Hermione. You never want Us to be like you. But he forced us, threatened us, tortured us and what not. Just to be like you.

Hermione's parents. He made Theo tortured them as hell, in front of her. They are muggles. They were badly injured because of this. HE FORCED HERMIONE TO BETRAY ME !!! SHE BETRAYED ME BECAUSE OF HIM !!!! He want me to be the death eater. WHY ??!?!?!? Why ? What I have done ?

Just because I am a girl and not strong or more precisely said, I am not evil like him, makes me bad ? Am I defined by this ? I DON'T KNOW MY OWN EXISTENCE !!!!! I'm TIRED NOW. He is deciding what I have to be. Why ??!?!?