13. The Scars

"You think you are strong ?? You can handle this all alone ? You need slaves. Who you called them DEATH EATERS. YOU HALF BLOOD" Hazel yelled.
"HAZEL !!!"
"Watch your voice. You hate muggles, don't you ?" Hazel laughed "your dad was muggle. You are half blood and want poor blood to be your slaves"

He grabbed Hazel's jaw. Bella rushed towards him to rescue Hazel.
Hazel was still staring at him "Love is not a weakness. Love is something which you have never experienced in your life. If you would have experienced it, you would have understood the purity, the love holds. Love is not in between two lovers. It's in between two friends".

Hazel turned her head towards Theo "Two siblings.... You don't need a lover to love this world. And I am sure though you got a lover you'll never love this world. Because you want to rule this world. To love someone, you just need a pure heart. Look through my eyes you'll see love in darkness too".

Voldemort yelled "DON'T TEACH ME !!!" And pushed Hazel.
"Truth always hurts and it will always win. Harry will win. He is true. AND YOU ARE FAKE. You will fail...."

"CRUCIO"
"PROTEGO" Hazel smiled while handling the curse "You still doubt, Mr death eater ?"

Voldemort stopped suddenly.
"You made me so ashamed"
"You deserve it. You have always used me. For you work. I am your daughter. You never understand it. For you I was a slave. At least some slaves get free. You used me and throw me. You never loved me. And I will not blame you for that. For loving you need a heart, which you lack. You played with my life. You think you're strong. You'll defeat Harry. But once look around you. Your are surrounded by the people like Peter Pettigrew who'll left you if they think someone is more stronger than you.

But Harry. He's surrounded by so many good people. They help him. They trust him. They believe in him. Especially, they won't leave him. How many death eaters trust you ???"

Hazel laughed and poked her wand on his chest "If I am a disappointment then you're a failure. I have always tried to be Normal like others but you never let me be.

You already ruined my life. It was good that I was away from you. I was happy. Now I am just trying to be happy".

Theo came near Hazel "Please stop Hazel"
"You go"
"Please Hazel. Don't get on his nerves. Go please"
"Why didn't you said the same thing to him when he used me ?"
"I'm sorry for that"
"I don't need that"
"YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU WERE BLINDFOLDED BY HIS FAKE LOVE. You didn't understand me either...."

"CRUCIO" Voldemort cast a curse.
Theo hold Hazel and jump in front of the curse. The curse penetrates from his spine to his head. Making him close his eyes.

Hazel whispered "Theo ?! You're shivering".
Hazel could hear the pain in his silence.
"I may not. Understand. You. But if you are hurting. I'll be the first to get hurt the you" he fall on his knees. Hazel hold him but his weight pulled her down on the floor.

Voldemort cursed him again and let an heart wrenching scream.
"Hazel listen to me. Take mom home"

Hazel cried "I won't leave you here"
"Trust me I am fine. Go !!!"
"No brother. I'll fight for you"
"Don't Hazel. Do what I told"
"No. Shut up"

Someone quickly cursed from the death eaters side. Hazel pulled her wand up and defended it. She looked sharply at him. He cast a spell again. Hazel handled it smoothly again.

"Come on everyone" as the death eater said, two more people from the back came ahead.
Voldemort laughed wickedly "Now fight".

Hazel got up and took her stance. Her sharp eyes staring at them. At a same time, they quickly casts spell on her. The spells were attacking her, all three at a same time. Bella rush to help Hazel. Narcissa hold Bella's hand "It's her fight, Bella"
"But Cissy...."
"Bella please".