7.Cop

Jungkook parked his car and entered his simple yet elegantly designed apartment, which was not yet furnished with only minimal items for a single person

Jungkook parked his car and entered his simple yet elegantly designed apartment, which was not yet furnished with only minimal items for a single person. He had been living alone for three years as the youngest in his family. His father was a businessman in the Oil and Shipping Industry, while his mother ran a hotel and resort. His older brother, Namjoon, was inheriting their father's company.

Jungkook was raised by his grandmother, whom he loved more than his parents. She had taught him the value of living and had been the biggest inspiration in his life. He used to fall asleep listening to her stories, but when she passed away in his 10th grade, it had a huge impact on Jungkook's life. He felt lost without her.

After hiring Namjoon, their business had grown from No. 3 to No. 1 in the Shipping and Oiling industry, but Jungkook wanted to pursue his career on his own and be unique and different. Whenever he met new people or relatives, they would praise Namjoon and ignore him. To change this, Jungkook decided to pursue his interests and came up with the idea of game developing.

There were many people out there playing video games on their phones and laptops, and the demand for video games seemed endless, much like the internet. Jungkook started developing games in 6th grade and learned more about programming.

During his summer holidays, he started a YouTube channel to tell stories to children, which helped him cope with his grandmother's absence. In high school, he purchased an apartment with his income from developing games for startup companies, earning a sufficient amount to lead his life.

Now, he had joined Seoul University to study gaming.

After his wedding, he was so tired from driving that he slept for two days.

Jungkook woke up to a sound in the living room, which startled him as he lived alone. He quickly grabbed a knife and walked cautiously to the living room to investigate.

 "Je--" he started to shout but stopped when he saw that it was only the landlord's daughter.

 "You?" he sighed and went to the kitchen to drink some water, while she was still processing what had just happened.

"Hey, Noona, do you want coffee?" Jungkook interrupted her thoughts.

Confused, she asked, "Did you just hit me?"

Jungkook sighed, "How many times do I have to tell you not to enter my home without ringing the bell? That rule is for everyone, not just outsiders."

She responded, "But I'm your chingu and only a Noona to you."

Jungkook chuckled, "Only a Noona?"

He handed her a cup of coffee and she said, "I came to your bedroom and I found a wedding ring on the table! Don't ever cheat me, as I know about the ring very well."

Jungkook didn't look at her and changed the topic, "A ring?"

Insisting, she said, "Yes, I'm sure it was a wedding ring!"

Jungkook responded, "Stop it Noona. I bought it because I liked it, nothing more. If I knew it was meant to be a wedding ring, then I wouldn't have bought it in the first place."

She questioned, "Really?"

Annoyed, Jungkook said, "Yah!" and he was relieved when she believed him.

She said her goodbyes and left the apartment. Jungkook smiled and closed the door. After moving in, he had become friends with the landlord's daughter. She used to bring snacks for him and they gradually became friends.

Jungkook looked at his phone and realized it was Sunday. He sighed and started to prepare for his class tomorrow. He ironed his clothes and went to the grocery store to buy ingredients for his meal.

Satisfied with his groceries, he went back home to cook for tomorrow. "Perfect!" he said to himself. He decided to drink champagne and relax alone in his apartment. He started drinking and eventually dozed off.

It was around 3 in the morning when Jungkook's sleep was disturbed by a phone call.

"Hello?" he answered groggily.

"Hello, is this Jeon Jungkook?"

"Yes, I'm Jeon Jungkook," he replied, still half asleep.

"Please come to the YT Police Station immediately."

"Why?" he asked, still in a daze.

"HELLO, COME TO THE YT POLICE STATION OR ELSE WE WILL SEND OUR COPS TO YOUR HOME!" the police officer yelled.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard the police officer's stern tone.

"I will be there," Jungkook replied, feeling anxious about what could have happened.

He took a quick shower and rushed to his car, still wondering what crime he could have committed. He stopped his car in front of the station and took a deep breath before entering.

Just as he walked in, he stepped back in surprise when he heard a woman yelling, "HUSBAND!!!!!! HE IS MY HUSBAND, HE IS MY HUSBAND!"

Jungkook looked stunned as he saw Jimin in the police station, alone and wearing a bathrobe, yelling at him and referring to him as his husband

Jungkook looked stunned as he saw Jimin in the police station, alone and wearing a bathrobe, yelling at him and referring to him as his husband. He flinched when Jimin suddenly ran towards him and hugged him tightly, calling him "husband." Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked down at Jimin, feeling both surprised and confused. He couldn't believe what was happening and was unsure how to react to Jimin's sudden outburst.

"Hubby!" Jimin whimpered in tears and blinked his eyes at Jungkook.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
How was the chapter? Why Jimin was in the police station? What crime did he did? How was Jungkook living? What's your view on Jungkook? Will he help Jimin out? What will happen next? Let's wait and watch.

See you again