23.He is not my friend

Daddy_JiminFeeling exhausted and irritated! I almost met my grandmother in the heaven! #fuck_allhusbands #fuck_jeons#fuck_hisdoeeyes #fuck_mysickness

Daddy_Jimin
Feeling exhausted and irritated! I almost met my grandmother in the heaven!
#fuck_allhusbands #fuck_jeons
#fuck_hisdoeeyes #fuck_mysickness

Jimin uploaded his Instagram post angrily and he wiped his tears harshily.

"I am going to show him, who I'm! " Jimin cried and he drifted off.

___

Jungkook was lying on his mattress, replaying the events of yesterday in his head. Although he had enjoyed spending time with Sweety, his happiness was short-lived because of Jimin's presence. It hurt him a lot. Since Jimin's arrival, he found it hard to focus on his freelance work or studies. It wasn't that he disliked Jimin's company; he just didn't know how to handle him. He had never come across someone like Jimin before.

As he was lost in thought, he heard his phone ringing. Assuming it was Jimin, he ignored it. However, the ringing persisted, and he eventually picked up the call without checking who it was.

"Hello? What do you want? I told you to--"

"Hey, relax, chill!" he heard a girl's voice, and he realized it was Sweety. He cursed himself for assuming it was Jimin and took a deep breath before answering her with a sweet voice.

"Hello?"

"Haha, hey! Are you okay?" Sweety asked with a giggle, instantly easing Jungkook's anger.

"Yes, I'm all good," he replied shyly.

"Then why didn't you come to university? I was so worried, and the last time I saw you, you looked like you were in a hurry. Was everything okay, Jungkook?" she asked, sounding concerned.

Jungkook smiled adoringly, feeling grateful that she cared about him. "Thanks, but I'm okay, Sweety. I had some important work to do today, so I skipped classes. And why were you looking for me?" He raised his brows.

"I learned a new melody, and I wanted to play it for you," she replied.

"Why do you want to play it for me?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Maybe because that melody always plays in the background when you're near me," she said, causing Jungkook's breath to hitch.

He didn't have the words to express how much it meant to him. "Play it for me when we meet--"

"No, I'm going to play it now, and you have to listen to it," Sweety huffed playfully.

"Okay, go ahead. I'm all ears."

"Really? Then come and open the door! I'm standing outside your apartment," she giggled proudly.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock, causing him to fall backward onto his bed.

"Hello? Jungkook? Hello?"

"Yes, yes! I'm coming," he whined and rubbed his butt before getting up to open the door.