37.Jungkook's confusion

"Sweety?" Jungkook stammered, taken aback by her unexpected arrival.

"May I come in?" she asked, playfully pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ah, sure." He stepped aside, allowing her to enter, but his mind was racing, unsure of how to break the news about his relationship with Jimin.

_____

As soon as Jungkook closed the door, Sweety wrapped her arms around him from behind, causing him to jolt in surprise.

"Sweety?" he nervously uttered, attempting to untangle her embrace.

"I've been calling you since yesterday, but you haven't been answering me," Sweety sobbed, turning Jungkook to face her.

"Now, tell me, what did I do to deserve your coldness?" She placed her index finger under Jungkook's chin, seeking an explanation.

"No, I didn't know you were calling me 'sweety,'" Jungkook nervously replied.

"Lie," she retorted, skepticism evident in her eyes.

"No, it's not a lie."

Sweety locked her gaze with Jungkook's and tiptoed to kiss him, but he instinctively turned his face away.

"Sweety, please," he pleaded, desperately trying to avoid the kiss.

Frustrated, she persisted, but this time, Jungkook pushed her away forcefully.

"What are you doing?" he shouted, causing her to stumble and fall onto the nearby couch, fortunately unhurt physically, but emotionally bruised by Jungkook's sudden change.

"I'm sorry, I..." Jungkook started to apologize, but Sweety stopped him, refusing his touch.

"Tell me the reason why you're avoiding me. I'll leave on my own," she declared, determined to get an answer.

"I'm not," Jungkook insisted.

"Then why are you treating me so harshly? Until yesterday, you enjoyed my company. You were never rude to me. But now, why inflict more pain? WHY? WHAT DID I DO?" she shouted in frustration.

"Sweety, please. Let's talk about this tomorrow," he pleaded, hoping to postpone the conversation.

"No. I won't leave your home until you give me an answer," she threatened, her determination unwavering.

"Not today, please," he begged.

"I'm not leaving, Jungkook," she firmly stated, turning away from him.

"Jimin will be hurt if he sees you again here. Please, Sweety, just leave. I promise I'll explain everything tomorrow," Jungkook almost begged, his voice tinged with desperation.

"What does Jimin have to do with this? And why is he coming between us?" Her tone changed, confusion replacing her anger.

"I'll tell you everything tomorrow, please just leave," he implored.

"No. Answer me now. Why does he have to be involved in our relationship?" she demanded, her eyes widening.

"BECAUSE HE'S MY HUSBAND!" Jungkook shouted, shocking Sweety and leaving her speechless.

_____________

Jimin's heart fluttered with anticipation as he jogged along, the rhythmic pounding of his footsteps matching the beat of his excitement.

"I'm off to meet my bitchy bitch,
My darling husband, Jungkook, the glitch.
With his pouty face and sassy sass,
He's a handful, oh, alas!