17.Bickering

Jimin turned the knob, only to find a woman in her 50s standing in front of their apartment

Jimin turned the knob, only to find a woman in her 50s standing in front of their apartment. The lady was dressed in a black and white cord set, wore minimal makeup, and had sunglasses on, which made Jimin frown at her appearance.

"Who are you?" he asked, sounding disinterested.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" she screamed, confused as to why Jimin was in her son's apartment.

Jimin eyed her from head to toe and decided to close the door, but she stopped him and looked at him angrily.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Who?" he asked irritably.

"I'm Jungkook's mother, Jeon Chae-Yeong," she yelled, expecting an immediate apology from Jimin.

"I'm Jungkook's husband, Park Jimin, short for Jeon Jimin," he said proudly, glaring at her.

"Husband?" she couldn't complete her sentence as she looked at Jimin in shock.

"I never knew Jungkook would live with--"

"Live with what? Huh?" he scoffed, not letting her enter.

"Whatever. It's my son's apartment, and you need to move your ass. I want to see him right now."

"Excuse me, Mrs. Chae-Yeong, but you can't enter this apartment without my consent. As you can see, this apartment is also mine, and I have the right to decide who can enter and who cannot. I doubt that you are his mother. So please leave for now. If he wakes up, I will let him know and confirm that you are his mother. Then, I'll call you myself, and you can see your son."

"What the h--- hey, you idiot!" she flinched as Jimin closed the door in front of her.

--------------

Jimin went into Jungkook's bedroom and found him sleeping. He sighed and decided to pass the time by watching anime on his phone.

After three hours, Jungkook was still sleeping, and Jimin's stomach was rumbling with hunger. He became upset with Jungkook for not waking up.

"This idiot!" Jimin shouted, deciding to wake him up.

"YEAH, WAKE UP!" He shook Jungkook aggressively.

"Are you dead?" He muttered and decided to check Jungkook's pulse.

"YEAH JEON HUSBAND, WAKE UP!" He cried and yelled at the same time.

Jungkook felt something heavy on his abdomen and heard a loud yell.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Jimin sitting on his stomach with a pillow in his hand.

"What the hell?" Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized Jimin was hitting him.

Jimin huffed and continued hitting him. "I'VE BEEN STARVING SINCE MORNING, YOU IDIOT. AND YOU'RE SLEEPING LIKE A DEAD PERSON!" he shouted and bit Jungkook's cheek.