Chapter 2; This Is It

"How was celebrating Thanksgiving with your family, thunder?" Bruce smiled as he walked into the soldier's house.

"Terrible." Thor groaned and downed the last couple of sips of his Whiskey.

"Oh, come on, thunder. It couldn't have been that bad."

"My brother is Loki. Family holidays are always a tragedy."

Bruce scoffed as he walked over and sat on his lap, then played with his hair, "what happened, thunder?"

"Loki decided that Thanksgiving would be the best time to tell my parents that not only is he a stripper, but he has fallen for a man he worked for during his bachelor party. The man is getting married." Thor emphasized.

"Then, to get out of trouble, he told my parents that I am not only datin' a student, but he is seven years younger than me."

"Not only did he get in trouble, but I got an earful from my mom." He scoffed.

"And now, my sister is somehow getting married."

"Which caused a lot of arguments because her soon-to-be husband just so happens to be one of my father's business rivals' sons."

"So... all in all, I have had a better Thanksgiving." 

"How was yours?" He smiled kindly at his boyfriend, then poured more Whiskey into his glass.

"Well... Howard tried roping Tony into business again. Tony got mad. They yelled. Tony threw some things. Howard yelled some more." Bruce sighed.

"All in all,... it was pretty normal." He shrugged. 

Thor scoffed, then kissed his arm softly as he sat up and hugged him, "my parents wanna meet ya, sweetheart."

"Oh, uh... shit," Bruce muttered.

"Can't they, like... I don't know.... Can't we send them a postcard?"

Thor laughed, then gave him a look, "you scared to meet my parents?"

"Hey, shut up. You were scared of Howard and Maria."

"They are practically your parents." 

"And me being scared of meeting your parents is suddenly a felony while you can be scared to meet Howard and Maria?" 

"It is not, sweetheart." Thor laughed. 

"Don't be scared. I know they're gonna love you." He smiled and kissed his arm softly. 

"They wanna meet ya in the Spring."

"Why?"

"Well, they always go away durin' the Winter. Besides, I wanna spend my Christmas vacation with only my boyfriend." Thor smirked.

Bruce scoffed, then kissed him and moaned as he wrapped his arms around his neck, "I missed you, Commander."

"Hmm, keep talkin' like that, sweetheart."

"Please don't."

"Damn it, Steven." Thor groaned as he broke away to glare at the door.

"Come on, thunder. Your friends are here." Bruce chuckled as he got off his lap and walked toward the door.

"No, come back. They can wait."

Bruce scoffed, then opened the door and smiled at the others, "hi, Steve."

"Hi, Bruce." Steve chuckled.

"Commander." Bucky purred as he walked in and saw the blonde, then laughed when the man threw an orange at his head.