Chapter 21; Christmas Apart

It is now December 25th. 

____________________________________

"Thunder, when are you coming home?"

"Ugh, I love it when you say that." Thor smirked as he turned over in bed.

"Thunder." Bruce scoffed.

"We were supposed to move in together and celebrate our first Christmas together."

"I know, but blame my parents for this one cause I was goin' to, but then they needed me to come down for some stupid reason." Thor grumbled his distaste and rolled his eyes at the audacity.

"Well, ya know, for our first Christmas together in our house, I was gonna wake you up this morning wearing that thing you like." Bruce sang sweetly as he traced random patterns on the pillow.

"You're mean. Ya know that?" Thor pouted at him, but his eyes were scanning over the brunette suggestively.

"Just wanted to let you know what you're missing being away from me." Bruce gave him a careless shrug.

"Alright, well, at least I know that you're upset cause my dick is all the way over here in Germany."

"Romantic." Bruce laughed as he rolled his eyes fondly at his boyfriend.

"I try." Thor hummed in approval and smirked at the teen who had adjusted himself on the bed.

"You gotta tell me what you got for Christmas."

"Okay." Thor smiled.

"Then you gotta show me what you got."

"Will do, thunder." Bruce gave him an affirmative salute.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I miss my Cappy." Tony whined as he was sprawled out on his best friend's bed and staring at the ceiling in despair.

"So, I've heard... the last 200 times." Rhodey deadpanned.

"Ooh! Who is it?" Tony rushed to answer his phone and beamed once he saw the name appear. "Cappy!" He cheered when he saw the soldier on the other line.

"Tony, if you weren't so reliant on his dick, I would encourage you to go sleep with someone else."

"Rhodey!" Tony gaped and kicked him for the comment.

Steve covered his face with a heavy sigh as the others started dying from laughter after having heard the conversation.

"Damn it, Rhodey." He groaned.

"Oh, shit. You're on the phone with him now?"

"Yeah, moron." Tony swatted as he walked out of his room and headed to his.

"Hi, Cappy."

"You're dead, ya know that?" Steve gave him a look and shoved his friends away when they wouldn't stop laughing.

"Oh, ha, ha. You love me."

"You're lucky I do."

Tony flopped on his bed and smiled as he gave him a look, "so, Stevie, did you see what I sent ya?"

"You are dirty."

"And cruel." Steve whispered.

"So I'm told." Tony smirked as he moved around on the bed to get comfortable.

"Merry Christmas, Cappy!"

"Merry Christmas, love." Steve chuckled and admired him.

"Call me later, before you go to bed, and we can show each other what we got for Christmas."