Chapter 10; snow tubing, snowmobiling galore!

Guess whose back! Back again! I am back! Tell a friend. 

Sorry, that was supposed to be funny, but now that I think about it, it's kinda stupid, but I'm too lazy to change it, so here we go! 

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me about making a speedy recovery (I love you) and thank you to all of the love and support I have gotten on the book. I am so flattered and honored that people still like it even though I basically took a yearlong break from the last time I posted this. 

I hope people are still interested in this book because yes, I am still writing the rest of this one and working on the other three books that goes along with this series, so please, do not give up on me just yet. 

I started school again, and for some weird reason when I am busy, have piles of homework, and working almost every weekday, it really makes me want to write rather than do anything else versus when I have nothing to do and can procrastinate writing, so I really hope this works! :) 

I hope everyone had a lovely summer and can enjoy this book in the midst of schoolwork, quizzes, tests, exams, etc. 

I know I have already asked for so much, but please be patient with me still. I am still recovering, and I also have schoolwork in the midst of me finishing this book. 

But I hope you enjoy! 

And now, we return with your regular scheduled program of Thruce! 

________________________________________________________________________

"I made chocolate chip pancakes!" Bruce smiled.

"Good morning, thunder."

"Hmm, five more minutes." Thor whined and hid further into the pillow.

"It's kind of cold. I'll put the heater on." Bruce nudged and hurried over to do so.

"Okay, hopefully, it will be getting warm soon."

"Breakfast is here, thunder."

"Five more minutes."

"Lemme rephrase that," Bruce cleared his throat, "I'm naked and have chocolate syrup running down my body."

"I'm up." Thor shot up and turned to him immediately as the teen laughed.

"Ah, hey, thunder!" Bruce yelped when the man poured more syrup on him.

"It adds zest."

"It's sticky."

"Don't complain. We've used worse." Thor waved.

"Ah! That tickles." Bruce laughed and squirmed on the bed when the soldier was kissing his neck.

"Are you growing a beard?"

"We're in Maine. My face is cold." Thor shrugged.

"Hey, uh, thunder?"

"Hmm?"

"Well, I've never been with a guy before you... in a sexual way," Bruce shifted, "and they've never had beards."

"Do you want me to shave it?"

"No, no, no!" Bruce rushed out.

"I just... well, I want you to... ya know." He nudged and made a gesture.

"I really don't. That's very vague." Thor reasoned and tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"I want you to... mhmm-hmm-mhmm.... because I want to know what your beard... feels like."