Chapter 13; A Romantic Sleigh Ride Through the Park?

"Just one day, can't we just stay inside? It's so cold and I'm so tired." Bruce reasoned as he nestled closer into the soldier with a rather high-pitched yawn.

"No, because I wanted to go on the sleigh ride today." Thor explained as he was walking out of the shower.

Bruce turned over in bed to glare, but it ended up resulting in him checking out his 6'5" super soldier boyfriend who had a rather small towel around his waist with water dripping down his insanely toned abs.

"Hmm, thunder, how about this?"

"What's up?" Thor glanced at him as he was searching for his clothes that he had somehow misplaced in the timespan it took him from getting them out and taking a shower.

"Let's have a quickie,"

"Say no more." Thor instantly agreed as walked over to the bed, took off the towel, and tossed over the covers to prepare the teen.

Bruce laughed at his eagerness and shrieked in surprise when he was picked up, "oh, thunder, you're so handsome and burly and... strong." He admired the soldier as the man was grabbing the lube.

"Ya know what? Whatever works for ya, sweetheart." Thor shrugged and leaned down to kiss him with a soft moan.

"Mhmm, thunder, just shut up and do me."

"I love you." Thor sighed blissfully before he started prepping the teen.

"I know. I love you. Now get to work." Bruce nudged.

**************************************************

"Alright, now come on, sweetheart. A quickie and then now we're headin' off for the sleigh ride. Plus, you need breakfast, and my dick doesn't count, Bruce," Thor somewhat scolded when he saw the teen going to retort but cut him off before he had the chance, "and then we can go."

"Okay, fine. But only the pie."

"Half of the pie and a small pancake for breakfast."

"You're such a worry wart. I'm fine, thunder. I promise. I eat." Bruce ensured as he sat up to emphasize his statement.

"I know and I wanna keep it that way." Thor nodded.

"Now get up, get dressed, I'm gonna make breakfast, you're gonna eat it all, and then we're going."

"Alright, fine, but if I have to eat the pie and a pancake, then we at least have to have sex once more."

"Woulda gotten some either way, but sure." Thor shrugged and laughed when the teen threw the towel at him as he was on his way out the door to cook breakfast.

Bruce got up and scoured around for some clothes to wear out on a romantic sleigh ride for tonight.

"Hey, sweetheart, you want-ooh. Nice." Thor smirked when he saw the teen naked and bent over, searching through his suitcase, with just a thong in his hand.

"Oh, thunder. Stop making everything dirty." Bruce scolded as he got up to face the man.

"What should I wear?"

"Nothin'."

"Thor."

"But if you insist," Thor sighed dramatically as he walked in with a disappointed groan, "then you can wear clothes."

"I am going to," Bruce confirmed as he grabbed his jeans but was still deciding on a shirt, "I just want something warm enough. It's so chilly and cold here."

"It is Maine." Thor shrugged in mild defense as he was too busy checking out his boyfriend to really focus on anything else.

"Ooh, I'll wear this one. This one keeps me warm." Bruce smiled as he had found his clothes and started putting them on.