Chapter 9; learning the ropes

"I love waking up to you, sweetheart." Thor smiled.

"I look hideous right now, thunder. You don't want to see me now." Bruce scoffed and hid under the covers.

Thor tugged him back up, then smiled at him as he brushed back the teen's hair, "I am going to marry you one day, Bruce Banner. I want nothing more than to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Did you just propose, thunder?"

"No. Oh, no. Sorry, if it sounded like that." Thor gaped.

"You are still in college."

"Exactly. I got worried." Bruce laughed.

"I am so excited to start a life with you, sweetheart." Thor smiled and moved closer.

"We are going to have the best wedding ever and our honeymoon should be somewhere nice and festive. Ooh! Let's go to one of the islands. Maybe Hawaii. Or Aruba." Bruce smiled.

"Let's go to Aruba. I like the scenery. Plus, since it's hot, we can just walk around naked."

"I love you, sweetheart." Thor groaned, then attacked him with kisses.

"Oh, thunder, come on. We are venturing out today. We can look around the place, go sightseeing, or we can stay here for the whole day and be naked." Bruce smirked.

"If we do the latter, then I think we should go grocery shopping at around... 5." He shrugged.

"I would love that, sweetheart, you know I would," Thor ensured, "but can't we go exploring the place? We can see if they have any special deals for any of the local restaurants or sightseeing stops." He smiled.

"And tonight, we have that romantic dinner planned, so we should go grocery shopping a little earlier. Around 4. Maybe even 3."

"We are doing whatever you want to do, thunder." Bruce nodded.

"What about what you want to do?"

"I want to spend my winter break with my amazing and perfect boyfriend. I am just so happy to have left MIT for a while. I needed this vacation."

"You promise you're alright with doing everything I want to do? We can do what you want to do. Just speak up." Thor nudged.

"I promise, thunder. I am just happy to spend my vacation in Maine with my wonderful boyfriend."

Bruce kissed him and smiled when the soldier held him tightly, "okay, thunder. Too tight. I still need to breathe." He rasped.

"Oh, shit. Sorry." Thor gaped and let go of him immediately.

"Actually, do you want to go grocery shopping now and we can have breakfast here? Or we can go out to eat and wait until tonight?"

"Or we can go grocery shopping but, on the way, we get something for breakfast." Thor nudged with a proud smirk.

"Okay. Deal." Bruce laughed.

"Let's go. We gotta get the car." 

"Oh, no, Howard took care of that. He sent someone out here for us to drive us wherever we want to go." Bruce waved. 

"See, now I feel bad." Thor sighed as he grabbed his jacket. 

"I mean, he's payin' for that and I'm not. I feel like I'm takin' advantage of his money." 

"Think about it this way," Bruce turned around to face him, "I'll talk to Howard and in the meantime, you can take advantage of me while we're here." 

"That's a very temptin' offer." Thor smirked and kissed him.