Chapter 23; Valentine's Day

Now, time skip to Valentine's Day. 

The only reason I'm doing this is because there is nothing else in between to be written about, so it's going to Valentine's Day. 

____________________________________

"Hmm, thunder, happy Valentine's Day." Bruce smiled admirably at his boyfriend once he saw the man had awoken. 

"Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart." Thor gave him a quick kiss before getting up to rush to the bathroom. 

"So, uh, thunder, I wanna ask you something." 

"Okay." 

"And you can say "no." I don't mind." 

"What is it, sweetheart?" 

"I wanted to know if you wanted to meet my Aunt Susan. She's in town, she wants to go for dinner, and she was the one I told you about when we were in Maine. She's the one who practically raised me." Bruce smiled. 

"You don't have to, thunder. I would understand. I know I would be terrified to meet your parents." He scoffed. 

"But, you actually had a happy childhood, so you might not be so scared with meeting the parents." He shrugged it off. 

"So... do you want to meet her? Today?" 

"I'd love to, sweetheart." Thor smiled as he walked over to kiss him, but got stopped by his boyfriend. 

"Thunder, wash your hands, then you can touch me." 

"You've touched my dick and yet you still want me to wash my hands?" 

"Thunder, you peed. I'm not touching your pee. That's gross." Bruce made a face as he kept him at a distance. 

"Pee is gross, but you suckin' my balls isn't. Like that makes any sense." Thor sighed as he returned to the bathroom to wash his hands and yelped when he got a pillow thrown at his face. 

"Seriously, Banner?" 

"Oh, shut up about what we do. Just wash your damn hands." Bruce waved and got up to head to the kitchen to make some breakfast. 

"What are you gonna wear?" Thor spoke up after a few minutes of thinking once he made it to the kitchen. 

"Just jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing too fancy." Bruce shrugged it off as he was making pancakes. 

"Alright, well, I wanna make a good first impression. I'm goin' to Steve's to get some chocolate chips." 

Thor gave him a quick kiss before walking to the car, then zooming over to his best friend's house for some help. 

*****************************************

"Steven, Steven!" Thor knocked on the door relentlessly as he called out for the man. 

"What?" Steve groaned in annoyance as he opened the door and rubbed his eyes from sleep. 

"I'm in crisis." 

"What's wrong?" 

"Where's Bucky? Actually, where's Nat? I need 'em here." 

"Fine. I'll call 'em." Steve sighed as he walked to the bedroom to get his phone and call up their friends to come over. 

"What's wrong? What's going on?" He turned to him confusedly when he saw how nervous and jumpy the man had become. 

"I'm meetin' Susan Banner." 

"Who's she?" Steve furrowed his brows. 

"Oh, Steven, don't you know anythin'?" Thor hit him in the arm in protest.