Chapter 24; Easter and Spring Break

Now, another time skip to Spring Break and Easter.

____________________________________

"Mhmm, thunder, stop it. Our friends are coming over soon." Bruce giggled softly as the soldier wouldn't stop feeling him up.

"You're so tiny."

"Thunder, not now."

"You're adorable." Thor smirked and picked him up effortlessly.

Bruce shrieked as he was maneuvered around while being carried to the bedroom.

"Ugh, fine. We'll have sex." Bruce sighed in defeat and rushed to straddle the man once the soldier got on the bed.

**************************************************

"Brucie, get off of Thor and open the damn door. I'm not waiting out here forever. You know how impatient I can be!" Tony called out as he continuously knocked on the door until someone answered.

"And people say I have a bad temper." Bucky scoffed.

"You do." Alex deadpanned, causing Steve to crack up while Bucky gave his boyfriend a look.

"You're so kind to me, Alex."

"Bucky, you're making it seem like Tony's actions are changing anything. They're not." Alex shrugged in defense as he stood beside him.

"Why do you enjoy bullyin' me? Do you get off on it or somethin'?"

Alex snorted and leaned over to kiss his cheek, "I love you, Jamie."

"Alex, you are perfect for Bucky." Steve affirmed.

"I hope I have more skills than pleasing your best friend." Alex narrowed his eyes in thought while Bucky almost fell back into the plants from hysterical laughter as Steve scoffed at the notion.

"Yup. Perfect." Steve nodded.

"Ugh, finally. I was worried you were going another round." Tony sighed as he welcomed himself into their house and placed the food on the table.

"Ooh, Brucie, I love the house. Cute chair." He smiled as he jumped on the furniture and got comfortable in his seat.

"Tones, you helped me pick out. Actually, correction. You picked it out." Bruce scoffed.

"What can I say? I have excellent taste." Tony boasted.

"Happy Easter. Even though neither of you celebrate and just my boyfriend does." He waved.

"Tony," Steve scoffed as he gave him a look while the others laughed.

"We celebrate. I am Catholic." Alex shrugged in defense.

"I celebrate Easter too, Tony." Bucky corrected.

"Well, yippee for you for believing in God." Tony gave them a slow clap in mockery.

"Be nice, Tones." Bruce nudged.

"I didn't know you were Catholic." He turned to his science buddy.

"My mom is Catholic. My dad was Atheist, but now he's Catholic. Well, I think he was just tired of saying how he was an Atheist because he celebrates with us now." Alex waved.

"I don't believe." Bruce shrugged. "To me, there's no reason to believe."

"Why not?" Steve frowned in thought.

"You grew up with one parent that loved you. The same cannot be said for me." Bruce sang as he grabbed a glass.

"That's... depressing." Steve muttered.