Chapter 16; Jacuzzi Time

"Good mornin', sweetheart." Thor smiled lovingly at his boyfriend as he admired the brunette. 

Bruce turned over in bed and snuggled into the soldier with a relaxed hum, "good morning, thunder." He mumbled in his chest. 

"You want some breakfast? I can make some pancakes and waffles." Thor whispered as he rubbed the teens back gently. 

"Hmm, okay. Sounds good." Bruce yawned and turned over to return to sleep. 

Thor kissed his head softly before he got up to head to the kitchen and make breakfast for them. 

"Thunder!" 

Thor rushed into the room with a spatula as he scanned the area for any danger, "what's wrong? What's the matter? Are you alright?" 

"I'm fine, thunder." Bruce chuckled softly at the action. 

"I just missed you is all." He pouted up at the man and stood on the bed as he pulled him closer. 

"I love you, sweetheart. Come on. You can be my taste tester. Besides, I missed ya too." Thor smiled as he carried him to the kitchen and returned to cooking as the brunette was wrapped around his back like a koala. 

Bruce nuzzled his nose in the soldier's neck and hummed softly to the sizzling sound of the pancakes on the stove while the toast was cooling off from the toaster. 

"Thunder?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you, thunder." 

"I love you, sweetheart." Thor smiled as he sat him on the countertop and placed his hands on the brunette's hips. 

"Stop thinkin' I'm gonna leave ya." 

"I'm not thinking that." Bruce swatted at him in light protest. 

"And how'd ya know?" 

"I can tell when you're thinkin'." Thor chuckled. 

"You get this little gleam in your eyes. It's slightly different from the look you get when you see me naked or shirtless, but I digress." 

"Oh, thunder." Bruce hit him in the arm for his comment but was smiling at the soldier's extensive knowledge about him. 

"It's a little shimmer you get. When you see me shirtless or naked, you get a gleam. See? Different." Thor explained. 

"So, stop thinkin' those bad thoughts." 

"You're so good to me, thunder." Bruce stared dreamily up at the soldier. 

"I love you, Bruce Banner." Thor spoke softly and certainly as he cupped the teen's face. 

"Nothing bad is gonna happen to me, thunder." Bruce scoffed as the man was carrying him to the table. 

"Sweetheart," 

Bruce remembered something and smirked as he gave the soldier a look, "right, thunder? That's never gonna happen. If there is one thing I can guarantee is that I am not going to die on this trip." 

"Nope. No way at all. In fact, I dare God to smite down this perfectly healthy..." 

"Oh, ha, ha, ha." Thor mocked as he gave his boyfriend a look. 

"I get it. Okay? You know I'm a little superstitious, and you're tryin' to freak me out." He explained. 

"Well, guess what? It didn't work. So, there." He boasted. 

Bruce made a face, then stared him down as he doubted the soldier's intentions to not do anything. 

Thor shifted under his gaze as he rushed to knock on the wooden table three times, he grabbed the saltshaker to throw over his left shoulder (yes, left, not right), and then spun around in a circle three times.