seven🤍

uhhh i promise there will be fluff soon.. but this one is kinda all over the place🧍🏽‍♀️flip flop dominance blah blah blah yeah
------------
rose was in the office, submitting some last minute things to her boss. nathan was sat on a bean bag behind her, deeply immersed in scrolling on tiktok.

"i'm almost done, then we can go to our room okay." she cooed, turning to face the ravenette. nathan only flashed a smile, taking in how pretty she looked. her red hair messily pulled into a bun, his shirt hanging off of her shoulder. her knees were pressed to her chest and she wore black knee highs.

"what?" she giggled, turning back to the computer. he shook himself from his daze and looked back down at his phone.

"you look so pretty." he muttered. he heard the chair squeak as she stood and looked up to see her standing in front of him.

"thank you." she hummed softly before holding her hand out. he grabbed onto her hand and followed behind him to their room. she softly pushed him to sit on the bed, lightly running her hands through his hair.

"can i?" she tucked her finger under his waist band, implying what she wanted. he nodded, his mind already too foggy to think. she dropped down to her knees and ran her fingers against his inner thighs but completely ignoring his hard.

"bab-"

"hush." she said sternly, looking up to meet his blue eyes. she leaned up a bit and pulled off his shirt then pushed him to lay down. she placed her hands atop his thighs and pressed soft kisses against his v-line, working her way up to his neck. his hands found their way to her torso, slipping them up the fabric of her shirt and held her with a firm but soft grip.

"honey please." he whined, pulling her body further up on his. she gripped his face and roughly pulled him into a kiss. she often got nathan to submit for her, all it took was roughness and a bit of time. the ravenette would do absolutely anything for rose. they talked about it a few times and it warmed her heart to know that nathan felt safe enough with her to be submissive.

"please.. i'll be good." he muttered, softly rocking her hips against his hard. she smiled softly at the desperate boy below her, softly hitting her hand against his cheek.

"poor baby." she pouted her lip, sitting her body up so she sat on his lap. she tucked her fingers under the edge of her shirt and tugged it off, unclipping her bra and tossed it aimlessly in the room. she climbed out of his lap and walked to the closet, kneeling down to grab some hand cuffs and a fleshlight from their bin. she stood and turn back to the man who now sat against the headboard, his eyes locked on her body. the pretty light blue lace that hugged her hips and ass so nice, the rhinestones on the hip straps catching his eye the most.

"god you're beautiful." he groaned, his head falling back against the head board. she smiled as a red spread across her cheeks and climbed back into his lap.

"sit up." she said sternly. he immediately did as he was told, resting his arms behind his back. she hooked the handcuffs onto his wrists then rested down against his lap.

"good boy." she muttered, softly lifting his chin with her finger and pressed a kiss to his lips. she slid down his legs a bit and tucked her fingers under his sweat pants.

"lift your hips." nathan once again did as he was told, rose pulling off his sweat pants and underwear. he groaned softly at the cool air that hit him, looking up at rose with pleading eyes.

"i'm gonna give you what you want, just be patient." she said while climbing off of the bed. she tucked her fingers under her waistband, slowly tugging them off.

"oh my god." he grumbled, resting his head back once again. she smirked and climbed onto the bed slowly.

"what's a-matter baby." she cooed, straddling his thigh. she reached her hands to his face and gripped his cheek in her hand, her other hand running down his body.