fourty five🤍

taking a break from books because i'm in the mood to write smut and none of my books call for a smut chapter😅 anywho, this one is restraints and fuck machines.
—————————
rose is a bondage bunny. she was thrilled anytime nathan had any ideas for new knots he wanted to try, or when he wanted to tie her up with a different method.

tonight was like any other, rose was making dinner while waiting for nathan to arrive home from work. usually he got home around 6:15, but it was getting pretty close to 6:40 and he wasn't home. he texted that he'd be late but there was no other explanation.

6:56 is when he walked through the door, a familiar black bag in his hand.

"hey baby, sorry i'm late." he said while sitting his things down and scooping her up from the couch.

"if in that bag is what i think it is... you are forgiven." he smirked and grabbed the bag, pulling out some bright red rope.

"woah." she smiled, pressing their lips together.

"what's your ideas with this?" she asked, dropping her legs to the ground and led him to the room.

"i dunno yet... maybe tie you up, use that new machine you got." she smiled.

"i got some new cuffs too, they keep your ankles and wrist tied together."

"i think i want to try those." she said, dropping her legs to the ground and led him to the room. when they got into the room her cheeks blushed as he pushed her onto the bed. she pulled their lips together with a small chuckle, feeling as his hands rubbed up her hips.

"god i missed you so much today." he grumbled into the kiss. she smiled and pulled him back in. it didn't take long for him to get eager to see her in the new contraption.

"can i undress you?" he asked while pulling her to the edge of the bed. she nodded and began pulling off her shirt. he pulled off her socks, then leggings, and lastly her underwear.

"which toy do you want me to put on the machine?" he asked while walking to the closet. he always left the toy up to her since he had full control over speed.

"the clear one is fine." she said, getting more and more excited as the time passed. the clear one was a basic size and length. he hummed softly and pulled the machine off the floor of the closet, placed it on the bed and attached the dildo to it. he liked to make sure everything was set up so she wasn't uncomfortable and she wouldn't get too sore in the position while he set up.

"ready?" he asked, to which she smiled and nodded. he kissed her deeply before pushing her to lay down.

"on your belly." he cooed, grabbing the cuffs from the bag and pulled it from the plastic it was in. she pulled her knees up under her stomach out of instinct. she'd seen these types of cuffs before and had always wanted to try them with him.

"such a good girl." he smiled and slapped her ass softly. he wrapped the velcro around her left wrist and left ankle, leading the extra fabric to the other side and repeated the process.

"can you pull my hair up, before we start?" she always felt so awkward asking for little stuff like this, but nathan never seemed to be bothered by it. he pulled the hair tie off his wrist and pulled her hair into a bun at the top of her head.

"good?" he asked, leaning over her back and pressed a kiss to her temple.

"mhm." she nodded with a smile.

"that's my pretty girl." he cooed, slapping his hand down against her skin again. he loved how rosy her skin got with minimal effort.

"how rough do you want me to be tonight?" his fingers teased her skin, down her spine, against the redness of her ass, against her inner thigh.