twenty five🤍

femdom🤭 uh denied orgasm, overstim and edging
—————
nathan was quite afraid to admit he was more than happy to submit for rose. he loved letting her take control of his body, and his orgasms. he loved being controlled, being held and teased by the smaller girl.

today they were having a lazy day, nathans head against roses lower stomach. one of his arms was under her back and the other was softly massaging her thighs.

"baby." she cooed, which made him look up with a smile.

"yeah." he muttered back. she smiled when his eyes softened, his cheeks brightening.

"can i touch you?" she asked. he sat up and nodded, beginning to pull off his shirt but she stopped him.

"i want to do it." she said sternly, moving his hands. he sat patiently, watching as she grabbed lube and a toy from their bin.

"this okay?" she asked, softly shaking the bottle. he nodded but she drop her hands, sitting the things on the bed.

"i need you to tell me it's okay, you know that." her hands rested down against his legs.

"yes rose, it's okay." she smiled and pecked his lips. he moved to the head board and she rested down on his thighs, carefully pulling off his shirt.

"you're gonna be good right?" she tucked her fingers under his waistband, waiting for him to answer.

"yes.. i'm gonna be good." he said softly. she smiled and pulled down his shorts and his underwear. she smiled and poured some of the lube into the toy, spreading it around with her fingers.

"are you ready?" she asked, wiping the extra on her sweats. he nodded eagerly, resting his hands against her hips. she slowly pushed his length into the toy, carefully moving it up and down. his breathing hitched as she did this, his hands holding onto her harder.

"please go faster." he grunted but she just held his face with her free hand.

"i'll go as slow as i want." she said while slowly going faster. it wasn't very apparent but eventually her hand was moving fast. his head fell back against the headboard, his hand moving to move hers to make her go faster.

"don't." she swatted his hand away, pushing them against the bed. he whined when she speed up, knowing to not dictate what she was doing. anything he wanted she'd do the opposite, just to tease him.

"mommy please." he groaned, pulling her closer. she smiled and kissed his lips, stroking the toy faster

"want me to go faster?" rose asked teasingly to which he nodded desperately.

"tell me." she demanded, pulling the toy off completely.

"please go faster!" he begged, his eyes saying all that he wanted.

"that's my good boy." she smiled, stroking the toy faster than before. he groaned and looked down at her hands, his hands bunching the blankets up besides his thighs. nathan's legs raised and trembled as she intentionally went harder, leaning his head into her shoulder. she softly kissed his neck, gently sucking every once in awhile.

"look at how good you fill this toy... so full." she whispered into his ear, gently nipping the skin beneath his ear.

"i'm close." he warned, which made her smirk. she sat up from his shoulder and squeezed his cheeks softly, pushing their lips together.

"cum for me." she smiled, stroking the toy faster. she watched as his chest rose and fell faster and faster, and right when his eyes rolled back she pulled the toy off.

"rose!" he whined at the feeling of losing his high.

"not yet." she smiled deviously, resting her knees softly on his hands to stop him from touching himself.

"i'll be good, i promise." he said while thrusting up into her thigh. she smirked and slid the toy back on him, stroking it as fast as she did before.

"ask before you cum." she said while moving off of his hands. he nodded and his mouth fell open, his eyes fluttering closed. he softly wrapped his arm around her body and shoved his head into her neck.

"i'm cumming." he moaned softly, groaning when the toy was once again pulled from his length. she giggled when he held onto her tighter, his teeth softly sinking into her skin.

"you're adorable." she teased, tugging his head from her shoulder. she smiled even wider when she saw how glossy his eyes were, along with how bright his cheeks were.

"it hurts." he whined. rose smiled and looked down at his length, noticing how red his tip was.

"you want to cum?" she asked, to which he nodded eagerly.

"yes please." she climbed from his lap and slowly pulled the clothes from her body, looking at how desperate he looked at her. eventually her body was naked and back on his lap, placing the toy on their bedside table. she slowly pushed his length into her, making it clear that she was teasing him.

"you make mommy feel so good." she smiled. he nodded while looking at her, holding onto her hips.

"hurts." he grunted, his eyes rolling at the feeling of her wrapped around him. her body shivered at how big he was, though she did like to take control it always felt amazing to feel him filling her walls.

"what hurts?" she said softly, kissing his lips.

"please can i cum." he whined, gripping onto her harder.

"not yet, wait for me." she said sternly but softly, holding his face in her hands. she rested her forehead against his, feeling how hot and bothered he was.

"you're such a good boy." she praised, kissing his nose while bouncing harder. he couldn't answer, the feeling of her bouncing harder was going to push him over the edge.

"you're gonna make me cum." he groaned, hugging her torso. she smiled warmly and kissed his lips again.

"go ahead baby, but i'm not stopping until i'm done." she warned. they both knew he'd be sensitive due to the edging she did earlier, but he didn't care. his eyes rolled back and his teeth sunk into her shoulder.

"fuck." he grunted as she continued to stimulate his length, not slowing her bouncing in the slightest.

"look at me." she demanded, pulling their heads apart a few inches. his eyes looked up at her and she groaned, bouncing faster.

"please cum for me... i've been so good." he said and kissed her lips, moving his hands to her hips to guide her. rose whined softly and closed her eyes tightly, hugging onto his body. the way his hands held her body let her know she was overstimulating him.

"can i touch you." he asked through pants, running his hands to down between her thighs. she nodded and lifted her hips a little bit, allowing him to slide his hand between her thighs.

"fuck." she groaned, squeezing her thighs together.

"i'm close." rose groaned, rocking against his fingers. nathan smiled when her moans filled his ears, her bouncing slowing. he kissed her cheek and helped her lift up.

"you did so good." she smiled, kissing his lips. he only smiled, laying his head back limply. she smiled and stood to get a towel, wetting it with hot water. rose gently wiped him down, noticing how sensitive he was.

"you can always tell me to stop." she said with a sympathetic smile.

"i know, but it felt good." nathan reassured. they showered and got some ice cream, cuddling together while watching their favorite movie.

"i love you so much."she smiled and kissed his cheek. he blushed and returned a kiss to her lips.

"i love you." he smiled and continued watching the tv.
———————
i could do a more stern femdom chapter with a whiney sub, if you guys are interested (:

1308 words