four🤍

nathan was gaming with his friends. he often did this but would make sure to always have time for rose. however recently he hadn't been doing that. he'd be on the game all night long and sleep all day, now for a total of a week straight. rose was upset about this but figured it would pass on it's own, or nathan would realize and fix it. but he didn't. rose flopped on the bed dramatic, hoping nathan would notice.

"i'll be on later." she heard him say and soon the glow of his monitor was gone. the bed dipped besides her and an arm was draped over her waist, pulling her closer.

"i'm sorry baby." he said softly, pressing a kiss to her cheek. rose didn't respond, wiggling herself free from his grasp and turned so her back faced him.

"what's wrong." he said while softly rubbing her back.

"i don't wanna see you." she grumbled into the pillow. nathan wrapped his arm around rose and flipped her to face him again.

"why is that?" he cooed, tucking the red locks behind her ears.

"you don't even acknowledge me anymore.. you're always on the game, it's like you love it more than you love me." she whined, her lip softly jutting out as her eyes glossed over.

"oh sweetheart... you know i love you, i guess i just got too caught up... i'm sorry." rose shoved her head into her lovers neck, hugging onto him.

"how can i make it up to you love?" nathan asked, softly running his hands through her hair while his other hand rubbed her back. rose didn't respond, just straddled nathan's thigh. he didn't notice it, as she always did this to get comfortable, but soon she began softly rocking. nathan moved his hands to her hips and turned onto his back, rose now sitting on his thigh.

"keep going." he encouraged, moving her hips back and forth. rose eventually began rocking her hips on her own, moaning out softly as she pleasured herself.

"o-off." she whined, tugging at the black haired mans shorts. nathan lifted her up and pulled off his shorts, tugging off her shorts as well.

"you're so wet baby." he teased, gliding his thumb over the wetness that soaked through her underwear.

"please touch me." she whined, lifting onto her knees to pull off her underwear. nathan wrapped his arm around his lovers waist and lifted her up a bit, her stomach resting against his shoulder. (pretty much she's lifted on her knees straddling his lap.) he gently pushed two fingers to her hole, immediately hearing her whimper.

"yeah?" he said as he pumped his fingers at a steady pace. rose held nathan's head in her hands, resting her forehead against his shoulder. (she's now resting on her feet, still straddling his lap.)

"baby." she moaned out softly, gently tugging his hair while her hand fiddled with his underwear. nathan pulled his underwear down and rose began stroking in time to match his fingers. the red head sat up from nathan's lap and tugged off his shirt, which was soon followed by her own. nathan easily un clipped her bra and pulled it off, his fingers moving a bit faster. her back arched and her hand moved back to his hard, stroking quickly.

"such a good girl." he cooed before pressing a kiss to her breasts. he began quickly scissoring his fingers and roses legs went weak, her eyes closing tightly.

"you got it.. you can take it." he encouraged while keeping his fingers at the same pace. rose could only cry out and rest her head against nathan's shoulder, squeezing his arm.

"daddy!" she cried out, lifting onto her knees. nathan pulled his fingers out, resting her down against his lap.

"are you okay?" he asked while pushing a soft kiss to her cheek. rose nodded while stroking his length softly, looking up to meet his eyes. a small smirk tugged at her lips as she reached for nathan's hand, lifting onto her knees. the ravenette slipped his fingers back into her, thrusting them upwards harshly. her head fell back, holding onto the back of nathan's head softly. rose rested down and smeared the precum over his tip, feeling his breathing picking up. she tilted her head back up, hair falling over her shoulders messily.

"are you gonna cum?" she teased, moving her hand faster. he let out a soft moan while moving his fingers faster.

" 'm close." he muttered, grabbing onto the red heads thigh. rose bounced her hips softly against nathan's fingers, her stomach growing warm.

"don't stop." she whispered, white spilling down her hand. she continued to stroke as nathan thrusted his fingers.

"fuck." she cried out, closing her thighs together as she released, white spilling down her thigh. nathan left a kiss to her neck before slipping his fingers out, hugging her body.

"you did so good baby." he softly rubbed her back, pressing kisses to her shoulder. her hand laced through his hair whilst her other hand wrapped over his shoulders.

"can we take a bubble bath." she muttered while lifting from nathan's shoulder. the ravenette pushed a soft kiss to her lips before standing from the bed, carrying her to the bathroom. he sat her on the sink and ran a hot bath, rose handing him the bubbles she wanted.

"cmere pretty." she blushed and leaned into nathan, letting the man carry her into the bathtub.

"is it too hot?" he asked, reaching for the faucet. (not even gonna lie to yall i spent two whole ass minutes trying to figure out how to spell faucet.)

"no, it's fine." she hummed, cuddling into her boyfriend. nathan tugged the scrunchie off of his wrist and pulled the thick red hair into a bun. she smiled at the gesture and pressed a few soft kisses to his chest. nathan made sure to take care of rose, making sure she was relaxed and comfortable.
----
1001 words