Heres the situation.

"So, one of your ancestors who's a pirate, also wielded the bear miraculous?" Mari questioned as me and Adrien stood in her room with Alya and Nina.
"Yeah pretty much." We both told as we nodded.
"But I'm a bit more worried on the girl in the window." I informed making them give me a confused look. "I think she's the one that I have met a few times in that weird dream world."
"Her?" Alya questioned as she pointed to her.
"Yeah."
"Why think?" Nino questioned.
"Oh, she kinda.... Looks like me?"
"What?!" They all questioned minus Adrien.
"Well she said that realm is where the past and future can interact with me. So I take it as her looking like me cause of that."
"So her name the same as yours?" Mari questioned.
"She told me to call her Darcel." I informed with a small shrug and they nodded at that.
"Tell them the story." Adrien told making them give a confused look at that.
"Story?"
"Recently I was there, she told me a story. Apparently it's a legend of sorts or history I guess. But originally there was one being that created our world. After a certain point they were split into two. Eos and Olethros. They were to keep a balance, never letting creation be without destruction. If the world that Darcel lives in falls out of balance then so does everything else."
"What happens if it falls out of balance?" Nina questioned with a worried tone at the possibility.
"I don't know. It's never happened since it's always been balanced. But the miraculous's were created to be helping hands to keep the balance. Yet something has changed to break it. Something is deeply wrong."
"This on top of Gabriel being you know who. This is a lot to take it." Alya pointed out.
"Maybe Fu knows something about this." Nino suggested as I began to slowly zone out.
"He would have said something by now." Mari pointed out.
"Would he though?" Adrien questioned.
I closed my eyes to think when I saw the eyes in the abyss of the dream world. They lunged towards me again, causing me to snap my eyes open out of fear. Of course it was seen by the others."
"(Y/n)? You ok?" Adrien asked.
"Yeah. Just kinda remembered something. Nothing to worry about." I told giving them a smile and they just nodded.
'What is that creature and why do I feel fear when I think of it?'