Waiting For The Bell To Ring

Yeah I titled a frerard Batman fanfic with a rick astley song. Fuck off

Floor plan! You might want this reference.

Frank isn't a girl, you have to wait. you'll see.
—-

"Damian, please just take it, I can't live with it in the hosue, and it doesn't even like me." He sighed.

"Dad I told you not to tell Selina you would watch one of her cats for a few months while she is in Arkham. Besides she gets out in a week." I groaned.

"You know how hard it is to say no to her. You better stop by and see your mom. She is having a hard time breaking out." He groaned.

(I'm personally uncomfortable with the ideal of Thalia being his mom. If you don't know why. Google it, basically in this Selina and Gerard had Damian and then separated but are still besties. They are both single and fuck around with eachother a little bit.)

"I'd course I will. I love her, even if she has sticky fingers." He chuckled.

"I'm gonna head off to the dorms. I love you dad." He said. I dropped the stoicism for a second and hugged my son tight.

"I love you too, I'm gonna miss your snide remarks about every goddamn sentence that leaves my mouth." He laughed.

"It's hardly a mouth with all that chin in the way." I pulled away.

"You are so lucky you don't have this chin.  My face looks like a car seat." He snorted.

"Bye dad."

"Bye." He walked out the door and I watched as he left, I am so proud of him. Even if he did drop the robin thing. He's trying to steal my job at Wayne enterprises instead. I got a little ding in my phone.

'Hey dad it's me again, bat symbol is outside. Love you, again. I think it has to do with mom. Guess she got out. Probably gonna show up at the house if she did. Let me know.' I groaned as I got up to put on my batsuit.

I entered the bat cave and started stripping. I got my shirt off and started undoing my belt buckle when I felt a hand  grab mine.

"Guess who." I groaned as I turned around to ex wife who had a hand still on my dick.

"Calm down Selina, absolutely reprehensible. Out of Arkham for five minutes and already trying for another kid." She laughed.

"I don't think that a kid was the first thing I thought of when I put my hand here." She gripped me a little harder as she spoke.

"Hands off my cock. Probably gonna get a call from Jim in like a minute. I should have been there by now." She sighed.

"So, who did you sleep with while I was gone?" I groaned.

"Who did you fuck to get out of arkam." She laughed.

"Easy. Nine female guards." I groaned and texted Damian that she had arrived.

"I only had sex with my hands." I said, she raised her eyebrows.

"I forgot your dick was a double fister." At that a call from Jim rang out. I hushed her and pulled my phone out. She sunk down and started rubbing me trough my pants. I just groaned.

"I saw the bat symbol Jim." He sighed.

'Selina broke out. I'm assuming she's already been found?' I groaned.

"She's actually touching my dick right now, ha, she thought I wasn't gonna say it. Shy Selina?" She groaned.

"Very sorry but I've been in jail so long Gordon, who could blame me?" He huffed.