Wanna Believe You

Yes it's a Rick astley song. Deal with it. This is so obviously me like if you know me in real life you def know that I'm the person writing it.

—————————

I woke up with strong arms around my torso and Breath on the back of my neck. Completely forgetting where I am I rubbed my ass back on the strong man. He chuckled and kissed the back of my neck.

"Hey worm boy, I thought we talked about this?" He chuckled. I whined.

"But your just so hotttttttttttt, and you jsut made a Manson reference so that tells me your cool with music." He rolled his eyes.

"Trust me, your the most beautiful boy for light years. But I don't think I'm in a good place for sex right now." He sighed.

"Your lucky I'm so good with consent or else I'd rip your dick to pieces." He laughed back at me.

"Awww such a cute little marry murderess." He said as he pulled me back into his chest and snuggled up into my neck. "You know why I don't want to have sex with you right?" He asked.

"I'm it's assuming it's because you think I'm really hot but don't want me to just be a rebound. So your waiting it out. But that implys that you would need to fuck someone else that's not me first and that pisses me off. So if you have a better idea let me know." He grinned.

"No you pretty much nailed it." I groaned.

"What if you just fuck me but I wear a silly hat?" He chuckled.

"What's the other option? A drawn on mustache?"

"Bingo."

——

"Frank, Jason? oh shit wait I forgot he was in your room, sorry Jay, assuming you guys got that sorted?" The bats asked me.

"Yeah we worked it out." I grinned. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Not like that, you think the worst of me." I Said playfully.

"So this is the new robin you told us about in the family group chat?" Jason asked, Bruce sighed.

"Yeah, oh by the way Frank I need to put you in the group chat remind me later." I rolled my eyes.

"You have a family group chat where you discuss Batman matters on your iPhone 14? He shrugged.

"I got them encrypted." He said defensively.

"Anyways, yes this is my new robin." Jason snorted.

"But he's so small. Like me when I was 13, and he's so puny." Gerard rolled his eyes.

"Say what you want but this guy has killed hundreds of evil men. (999) And I'm pretty sure he could take tim catwoman or maybe even you in a fight." Jason raised his eyebrow.

"Not to toot someone else's horn but doesn't catwoman typically beat you in fights?" He laughed.

"Only the ones I let her win, besides she's so hot I get distracted but that's not anyones buisness." Jason rolled his eyes.

"Yeah it's definitely not mine, DAD!Anyway, I'd like to test him out if I may?" Gerard shrugged.

"Do what you like just use protection." I laughed.

"Ha, fuck no, I like it raw. Lets go spar in the batcave?"

———-

"Wait so your telling me Jason strutted in here recently divorced and just swooped Frank from me?" I nodded.

"Yeah pretty much, but they aren't really dating or fucking yet dick."

"I need to make it clear who's fucking the boys around here. I need to find them in the cave."