Shivers

I don't know 🥺🥺🥺🥺

————-

There was a knock at my door.

"Can we talk?" I sighed.

"Yeah, it's locked I'll get it." I stood up and walked over to the door of my bedroom. Unlocking it. Frank stood in the doorway.

"Uhm, can I come in."

"Yeah, that's fine, let me get changed first." I was wearing nothing but pajama pants with the Wayne tower on them, they are cute though like my mercy team is so good.

In the closet I just put a shirt on, honestly sense it was Saturday I really didn't have any work or any reason to get dressed until I see a bat symbol.

"Oh." Frank voiced his displeasure in seeing that I had just covered up a little.
He was sitting on the end of my bed. I stood in front of him.

"What's up Frank, what do you need."

"Do you not want to talk about it?" I sighed.

"Nothing to talk about." I grumbled at him.

"It's, gerard, my, oh my god, please I really can't go to prison over this, I mean like, we were both drunk, and it was just a kiss, and you kissed me so like-." A hand was placed over my mouth.

"Frank, that's why there's nothing to talk about, just, forget about it, it wasn't your fault so don't worry. I'm not an asshole, your not going to jail over something I did." I plopped down next to him.

"Frank, I'm, im really sorry about last night, that was, exactly the man and the relationship I don't want you to see here, and it was not your fault. You sleep okay?"

"Uhm I just kinda passed out on the couch but uh, no I feel fine."

"Good okay. We have some training id like to do at around." He checked his watch."around five tonight. Be ready." He said before motioning me to the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" He chuckled a little bit.

"No I'm just hungry and you don't need to hang out in here." M

———-

"Heyyy pretty boy." Dick said as he plopped down next to me on the couch in costume. I was in juicy couture booty shorts from yesterday and a big band tee shirt Andy gave me.

"Oh hey dick." I mumbled. He grabbed my cheek and pulled my face next to his, Batman looked up from his phone for a second before frowning, because he did that to me last night.

"Wanna uhm, make up for last night?" I giggled.

"You bailed on me bird man, what the hell." Dick just groaned at me.

"I got a text that I was needed in blud haven.

"Which ex boyfriend was that from." Batman said, chucking a little to himself.

"Well I don't remember sleeping with the chief of police back there but I wouldn't be horribly surprised." Dick said before standing up and reaching his hand out.

"So?" He asked. I smiled.

"Sorry dick, but I'm gonna stand you up out of spite, let Jason know I want to hangout with him if you see him." Dick rolled his eyes.

"Tough luck."

——

"A little birdie told me to come see you?" Jason said as he came down the stairs.

"Uh yeah, why were you upstairs?" I asked him, his room is on the first floor and relatively close to the living room.

"Oh, we have a gym upstairs, I mean we have multiple but I like the one upstairs." He said casually before walking into the kitchen and drinking water from the spout.  He had a tank top on and when he bent over I saw most of his upper chest, which is what I wanted to see, honestly.