One Night Stand

This is actually still a Rick song so

———-

"What?" Dick said, his eyebrows were to the top of his head and his face was flushed.

"Nothing." Me and Chris both said. I turned to look at him and he groaned at put his head in his hands.

"That's exactly what a guilty person would say." Chris mumbled as Damian threw his hands up.

"You've just fucked everyone now haven't you? God. When was this? How long has this been going on?" He stood up. The party was loud enough that no one seemed to notice the screaming guy. "You have had sex with almost everyone important to me. I mean it has got to be on purpose at this point." I stood up and grabbed his arm.

"Dick." I started. He pushed me off. He walked into the kitchen and me and Chris followed him.

"Dick, we had sex in highschool. It's not a big deal. We didn't want to tell you because well, look at how weird and pissed you are right now." Chris said. Dick scoffed.

"I'm sure." He went to the sink and splashed some water on his face before brushing of his shirt and standing up straight.

"Dick he's being honest, we both know you can tell when people are lying. When I was a sophomore I did a year at bludhaven high, we met and we fucked around a little before I moved back to Gotham. That's all." Dick rolled his eyes.

"I know he's telling me the truth but I know your hiding something." I rolled my eyes.

"He was my first and he is still very special to me." Dick shook his head.

"We made out in the kitchen like twenty minutes ago." I scoffed before hitting him on his arm.

"Why are you so hellbent on lying to me Frank?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's all the happened." He rolled his eyes back.

"I'm not talking about Chris! Jesus fucking Christ Frank. You think Jason figured it out and I didn't?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I said, there's no way he knows. Can I pass this off as nothing? My eyes are big and my body is tense. Shit my body is going to give it away.

"Jesus fucking Christ." He scoffed as he walked out of the kitchen. He pushed past me and walked to the door.

"Dick you've been drinking." I said as he fished his keys out of his pockets.

"Great, maybe I'll crash and this shit will be over." He said as he opened and slammed the door. I quickly slipped through the door and saw him waking to his bike.

"Dick please." I said as I ran to him. He turned around and I bumped into his chest.

"I can't pretend anymore. Frank, get the fuck away from me, and stay away. I'm going to bludhaven." He grunted as he swung his leg over his bike and started it.

"Dick." I mumbled as he drove off. Instantly going over the speed limit and disappearing.

I grabbed my phone and called gerard.

"Gerard I, dick knows. I don't don't know how, but he's, he ran off on his bike and he's going like 110 and he's drunk and I'm really scared." I heard scilence over the phone before gerard hung up.

Shit

—————

I'm not stupid. I know I'm fine to drive. I know franks been fucking my dad. I found out this morning. I realized I got my patrol hours wrong and came back upstairs to find my dad getting straddled by my- friend I guess. Shirts off. They were lucky Jason was out. So I went back down to patrol.