Hold Me In You Arms

I'm sorry

————

I was shaken awake by dick.

"What time is it." I mumbled.

"Like 8:05, But that's really not important." I sat up and looked around, dick had his sheets pinned up over his windows.

"What wrong?" He had tears In his eyes. He put his phone in my hands and I looked at what he was on, it's a Twitter post.

Posted 8:00
💦⚠️BILLIONAIRE DICK GREYSON SEX TAPE⚠️💦
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?si=mLnXD3tWIvZbzmH-

Posted 8:01
🔥🍑SEXY EMO BOY RIDES BILLON DOLLAR DICK🔥🍑

Posted 8:01
I've had sex with that guy before, wish he looked half that into it.

Posted 8:02
I guess we know why they were in that sex store in now! 🍆

Posted 8:03
That's that stripper who works at the strip club in gotham- club cherry, I've stuck a dollar between his ass before
____ omg me too

Posted 8:03
I feel bad watching this because I know they don't want this out there, but this couple is crazy hot!

Posted 8:04
🔥DICK GREYSON PAYS FOR SEX WITH HOTEST TWINK IN GOTHAM🔥
____ he's cute but I'm sure I couldn't afford him

Posted 8:05
Blüdhaven police department will not be investigating dick greysons sex life, people can meet, whatever history this boy may have should not reflect on our favorite billionaire.

Posted 8:05
Guys I was walking past the apartment hoping for an eyeful but they put Curtains up.

Posted just now
@dickgreyson I'm cuter then him. Dm me💦

Posted just now
@gerardwayne comments?
_____are they committed? Or would either of them share?

I dropped my jaw.

"People are tagging gerard under all of these." He nodded.

"He texted me and asked me if I wanted to talk to his publicist." I sighed.

"Well, I guess this is what I get for having crazy sex in an apartment with glass walls." He shrugged.

"People shouldn't have drones looking in." I shrugged.

"What do we do." He shrugged.

"I'm not sure."

"Well how damming is the footage?"

"I haven't watched it yet." I hummed. He scrolled up to the link.

"Maybe it isn't that bad." I said putting my hand on his arm as the link loaded. The screen lit up. In the best camera quality I think money can buy, completely centered in on me and dick having sex. I was riding him and bouncing up and down on him as he grabbed at my ass, the camera moved to show my ass taking him in and then moved back as he jerked me off. The camera watched me cum all over his knuckles, it zoomed in on my orgasm face before zooming out to dick flipping us over and licking my cum off my chest. The camera zoomed in as he laid over me and kissed me, before grinding against me and flipping me over, he gripped at my hips and starting fucking in doggy style, the camera zoomed in on both of our faces during the sex, and how my ass was jiggling. I could see dick wipe the sweat of his forehead and flip me over again, jerking off and coming on my stomach. I watched myself wipe a stripe of his cum off a lick my finger.

The video continued on with the rest of the night. It's three hours worth of hd sex. We see him spit in my mouth during missionary. A bunch of closeups of my ass, I was bent over sucking him off as he laid down and my hole was facing the window. We saw him fuck me over the bed. Countless shots of us cumming all over each other. Close ups of bloody scratch marks all down his back. A shot of him eating my ass and shots of back shots. The video is crazy good quality.