|| Cast | | Synopsis ||

• SYNOPSIS •

KHADIJA NADABO has a life any woman can be envious of on social media. But behind closed doors that's hardly the case. She was married at the age of eighteen to the man she loved expecting to live happily ever after but their connection goes deeper than just two young people in love with each other and how they met in the firsts place.

ZAHEER finds out a secret both their families were hiding and all hell breaks loose and changed toward his wife completely. He doesn't touch her anymore, he doesn't eat anything she makes and brings multiple women to marital home and Khadija still doesn't know why her husband changed towards her completely.

Not everyone can be prefect forever can they?

A hint for you;

She gets tired of everything and breaks choosing to live her life and see other people just like him and all hell breaks loose.

STARRING
Khadija Nadabo

STARRINGKhadija Nadabo

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright © _blackkbear™ 2021

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it should not be reproduced or used, in any manner without the written consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law, and will be subject to fine. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The characters are left to the reader's imagination.