13| Newbies

Zhan kept looking at Yibo while showing the newbies around, and Yibo was one of the trainee doctors.

Time does fly huh?

Zhan giggled with a bit of sadness. Wasn't he in school? But now he's becoming a real doctor.

After showing the junior doctors around. Zhan walked over to Yibo

-"How does it feel to finish University? Exciting isn't it?"

-"Really..." said Yibo while deeply looking into Zhan's eyes. Not sure if he's more excited to have his new job or the person standing infront of him..

-"Well... Wish you luck in this industry! If you need any help just ask me. Preferably not on a weekend" We all know how much Zhan need his weekends

-"We'll see about that" Said Yibo and walked away

-"Huh?"

                                       ***

-"I hate taking the bus, do people shit themselves in here?" mumbled Zhoucheng and since there were no empty spots he just stood in a corner.

Usually the roads are fine, but looks like it was under renovation so it was a litlle bit shaky in the bus. (not so little)

Zhoucheng struggled to keep his balance while holding on a pole as if all his fried chicken depended on it

-"Should've not skipped leg day" Cried Zhoucheng silently and just as he whined that his hand slipped. Boy was about to see jesus himself but thankfully he was lucky and bumped into a brick wall.

-"Ouch" cried Zhoucheng only to see that the "brick wall" wasn't really wall. It was a good looking guy.

-"Are you okay?" he said with a worried look.

-"Yeah" said Zhoucheng not wanting to admit that he couldn't keep his balance on a bus

The stranger just smiled in response.

Zhoucheng just adjusted himself but the roads did him dirty again. When he almost tipped over he felt warmth around his waist. Sending tingles all over his body.

-"Sorry" said the stranger immediately removing his hand away

-"It's fine, and thanks I guess" said Zhoucheng with a hint of blush on his cheeks

ZHOUCHENG WAKE UP! YOU ARE STRAIGHT! -screamed Zhoucheng in his head

The roads didn't get any better. And this time it was so bad, not even the stranger kept his balance. They both slid over to the corner of the bus. The stranger pinned him down. His face was so close that Zhoucheng felt the warm breath coming from the stranger.  His beautiful doe eyes and the long lashes gave a strange feeling to Zhoucheng he stared deeply into them  and then he directed their attention elsewhere.

Am I actually straight? lets check

Zhoucheng let his impulsive thought win over. And he pulled the other by the neck and kissed the beautiful stranger. The guy opened his eyes widely but then gave in and pulled Zhoucheng in by the waist even deeper, then the guy took out his tongue and used it with skill. It caught Zhoucheng by surprise. He couldn't help but let out a moan.

From a peck to a make out session

What am I doing? I must be crazy! I dont even know him

Zhoucheng pulled away and ran out on the next stop while barely catching his breath

                                   ***