31| Mine

*New message*

-"Probably just a spam message" said Yibo

Normally he doesn't open these types of messages. But for some reason he felt like he needed to.

<Photo attachment>

<Come get him, before it's too late<*live location*

<
*live location*

Yibo gasped. He couldn't believe his eyes. Was this actually happenings?

Xiao Zhan Pov:

-"Don't worry, I wont hurt you. Your only here as a bait. For a big mad lion" he giggled

Yibo please don't come here, don't save me- were the only thoughts that came to his mind. It was way to dangerous here.

-"While we wait for him to arrive... We can have some fun in the meanwhile." He said and sat down on my lap.

"Zhan, I want you..." said Haoxuan and put his hands around Zhan's neck while leaning in more closer. Zhan could feel his warm breath on his neck.. "Listen here, I don't want to hurt you guys...There's a camera on the left corner on the back wall. All of our moves are being watched by the true culprit, if I don't do what he says I might die...So will you and Yibo. There's multiple guards on all exits, you guys can't escape without my help. Just go along with my act. And also i'm sorry " he whispered quietly. He took a look at Zhan's delicate face as cupped it in his palm and pulled him in. He slowly kissed Zhan. This startled him, making him let out a small moan.

Haoxuan used this opportunity and slid his tongue in.

But this wasn't just a kiss.

Zhan widened his eyes and he felt a metal thing slide in his mouth along with Haoxuans tongue. After that Haoxuan pulled away and patted Zhan's head.

-"it's the keys to the back door. I'll distract the guards... Please be safe" whispered Haoxuan. He untied his eyes.

Finally Zhan could see. But it wasn't that different. Still really dark, with only one lightbulb shining above them.

Haoxuan stood up and took out a gun from his back pocket

He pointed it straight at Zhan's head.

I need to trust him. he won't hurt me...- thought Zhan but he couldn't stop his racing heartbeat. He closed his eyes and just went with his fate

*Bang*

The gunshot rang in his ears. Zhan slowly opened his eyes and looked at Haoxuan.

He shot the camera...

-"Be quick, we don't have much time" Haoxuan said and untied Zhan from the chair. "Once you hear me clap leave" he continued and walked towards the exit.

Zhan tried his best to stand up, but his legs were extremely shaky.

He was scared... Terrified

He took a deep breath and finally got the courage. He ran to the door Haoxuan showed and took out the key from his mouth. After opening the door he saw Yibo.

-"Quick, run!" said Yibo and took his hand and sprinted off.

After a few minutes they were pretty far off. That building was not in their sight range anymore.

They stopped in a small abandoned hut in some forrest.

-"We're safe." said Yibo and hugged Zhan tightly "i'm sorry for leaving you... I thought maybe if I wasn't close to you... Then they'll not touch you."

-"Yibo... We can go through this together okay? I'll always be there for you. Because I love you" said Zhan and separated from the hug to look Yibo in the eyes.

Yibo couldn't help it and kissed Zhan.

Yibo pushed Zhan on the little bed and continued kissing Zhan

Thank you for reading! Have a great valentines!!!! Stay safe!! 💕💕