28| Please

Yibo wanted this moment to last forever. But in his life... Nothing good lasted.

So he was scared... Extremely scared.

He prayed that for once something good will happen to him. He was tired from all the shit his dad left him to clean. He was tired.

Yibo hugged Zhan tighter.

-"I'm not going anywhere silly" said Zhan and hugged tighter too.

Moments like this are wonderful. But it can't last forever. After Yibo got his shit together, he finally let go.

-"Feeling better?" asked Zhan

-"Mn" answered Yibo with a soft smile. "Im sorry for all that. I-I got to go" said Yibo and ran off.

Yibo was scared that this relationship might cause trouble to Zhan. Once they find out... Zhan's peaceful life will be over..

Fuck! What have I done! i'm so selfish.

Yibo ran into an alley and punched the walls. His fist bled. But he felt nothing other than the pain and worry in his heart.

The saddest part is that even if something does happen to Zhan. He'll not be able to do anything to protect him.

***
*Call*

-"Zhoucheng, im sorry for leaving so suddenly. Can we talk?"

-"Come over"

*End call*

Zhoucheng signed. He definitely had a weak spot for him. Might be dangerous.

After a while the door rang. And Zhoucheng of course... opened it

Haikuan threw himself onto Zhoucheng. He hugged the other tightly

-"I'm sorry."

Zhoucheng couldn't help but enjoy the hug. Even if he was really upset about everything that happened.

-"Don't ever leave like that."

-"I won't. I promise" said Haikuan and pulled away from the hug to look Zhoucheng in the eyes.

Zhoucheng smiled. He missed this pretty face of his. Haikuan pecked Zhoucheng's lips and picked him up

-"What are you doing?" giggled Zhoucheng

-"Apologising to my princess" joked Haikuan and gently sat Zhoucheng on the bed. "This is for you" he continued and took out the prettiest necklace

-"OMG! Is that for me?!"

-"Mhm!" said Haikuan and put the necklace on him.

-"I love it!" said Zhoucheng and hugged Haikuan.

-"Let it represent our endless bond."

-"Come here" said Zhoucheng and playfully pulled Haikuan onto the bed.

Well... You know what happens next ))

***

Zhan search for Yibo everywhere after he ran off. He had no luck, so he sadly walked back home.

But the next day at work he saw Yibo walked by.

-"Wait!" said Zhan. And Yibo immediately fasten his speed. "Yibo please!" but nothing stopped him

Zhan watched Yibo's shadow disappear somewhere in the distance....

The whole day Zhan was out of his mind. He had no choice but to finish the day off without meeting Yibo. Zhan was confused on what happened. Everything was going so well! Maybe a bit too we'll even. Why did he suddenly become so cold?

-"Hey handsome Zhan!"

-"Oh, hey Haoxuan! What brings you here?"

-"You obviously" giggled Haoxuan and put his hand over Zhan's shoulder

-"Oh, haha. What for?"

-"I wanted to bless my eyes"

-"Oh shut up!"

-"I'm not kidding. You're perfect" Said Haoxuan and deeply looked into Zhan's eyes.

Zhan awkwardly laughed

-"Sorry Haohao, but I really need to go"

-"Oh, no worries!" Said Haoxuan "Can I get a hug though?"

-"Sure" laughed Zhan and hugged Haoxuan.

-"You smell so good!"

-"Thankkss" said Zhan and walked off

*Call*

-"Did you finish the mission?"

-"I'm sorry, I can't do this"

-"WHY?!? DIDNT YOU WANT REVENGE?"

-"Sorry uncle... But I think i'm inlove with him."

-"You are what..."

-"Please don't hurt him"

-"We'll talk about this at home."

*End call*

Thank you for reading sweeties! Have a nice one<3