33| Unbearable

-"Zhoucheng, We need to talk. I have something important to tell you"

-"Sure, what is it sweetie" I said as I wrapped my legs around his manly torso. The warmth of his body just gave me this safe feeling. I just couldn't get enough.

-"You might not like it..."

-"Just spit it out already"

-"I'm engaged..."

-"Your... what?" I could feel my blood rush up to my head from... fear? anger?

-"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you...B-but I can explain!"

I looked around myself. This all felt unreal. I didn't know what I should be feeling at this moment...

What is this feeling? Sad? Angry? or happy that he's beside me?

None...

I feel absolutely nothing. I look at the eyes that I once adored. But all I see in them right now is moldy dog shit. I knew this was going to happen. Nothing can ever go too well for me. I felt the corners of my eyes fill up with droplets of disappointment.

-"Zhoucheng..."

-"Shut the fuck up." those words escaped my mouth. I couldn't bare it anymore. This weird relationship with with should've never even started. This is not fate. This is a mistake. A huge disgusting mistake.

I push him down from the bed.

-"get the fuck out of my house."

-"I'm sorry... I love you"

Absolutely disgusting, how can someone be this unbearable? I lost control over my body. All I wanted to do was not to see him.

Ever again.

I lifted my hand and slapped him on the cheek. Leaving a tingly feeling on my palm. And it totally satisfied me.

***

I knock on the metal doors I once feared so much. And as I expected, they were really welcoming to my visit.

I watch as they open and I get pushed into the darkness. The familiar feeling of death, I could sense it coming. I tried my best to keep my cool. But I was scared, extremely scared. I knew that my life was on the line. But as long as nobody else gets involved in this mess, than im fine with dying.

-"Oh look who's here, didn't know you'll show up here yourself. Thanks for making the job easier"

Then I hear a loud noise, only to feel the pain in my legs later. Someone hit me at the back of my knees, making me kneel down.

infront of him.

The person who killed my father.

Thank you for reading!!! Have a nice day and don't forget to stay safe! 💕💕💕