Chapter 1: The Beginning

-Narrators POV-

It was 5 in the morning on a bright sunny Saturday, and all the Titans gathered in the living room. Cyborg was cooking bacon and tofu, Starfire was knitting a red sweatshirt for Silkie, Robin and Beast boy were playing early video games, and as usual, Raven was reading a horror story.
As Cyborg laid the two plates of bacon and tofu on the counter, he yelled out, " Breakfast is ready!"
Robin and Beast boy immediately paused their video game and rushed to the table as they dug in. Starfire gently placed her little sweatshirt she made on the coach and easily floated to the counter while she hummed a happy tune, and Raven ignored all of them as she continued to read.
" Hey Raven, why won't you come and join us?" Said Cyborg, as he ate two strips of bacon.
Raven slightly looked up at her book and saw those animals eating all the food. She wasn't hungry anyway, so again, she ignored them and continued to read.

After all the food was gone, Cyborg washed all the dishes and everyone got back to what they were doing earlier. Raven closed her book, stood up from the couch, and walked to the hallway to her room.

-Ravens POV-

I thought I needed some more quiet time for myself and decided to finish my horror story about demons and spirits. Maybe after that, learn new spells and meditate for a few minutes.

As soon as I finished the last chapter on my horror book, I check my bookshelf for my book of spells. I flip a few pages and read some spells and tried a few. I decided, this might get a little too intense so I exited out of my room with the spell book in my left hand, and made my up to the very top of the Titans Tower.

I sat Indian style on the roof and placed the book on my lap. Before I could start practicing spells, I decided to take a moment and enjoy the fresh air. I read the first spell that caught my, ' Openings to new portals.' A little too dangerous, maybe something simple and useful? Here's something I found I thought was not so dangerous and it read ' How to read minds.' I thought it be a great idea to try it out. It may be in the way of the Titans privacy, but I'll give it a shot and won't do it again. I silently read the spell, ' Imperasti et magnae mentis arcana cognoscam usus telepathy enim compassio veraque habebit'
In English, it means ' I will control your great mind, the secrets I will find, the use of telepathy, for you shall have empathy." I studied Latin from books. Anyway, I memorized the spell for a few minutes and decide to try it out on some of the Titans. I stand up on the roof and walk my way down to the Titan living room.

I walk in the living room, come to find that Robin and Beast bog are still playing video games, Starfire brushing her barbie dolls ( its better not to ask ) and Cyborg updating the latest Titan technology for both his body parts and the tower. I put on my hoodie and take a seat on the coach next to Beast boy, who was eager on beating Robin. I brought a book so I won't make it suspicious. Who was my first victim?

My eyes laid on everyone of the Titans, and decided Cyborg was my first victim.
He looks pretty distracted with his technology. I say softly to myself, ' Imperasti et magnae mentis arcana cognoscam usus telepathy enim compassio veraque habebit.' I can hear his echoing voice in his head, it sounded as if he was in an empty concert auditorium but it was softer. He said, " I wonder if the other Titans knew anything about technology. I mean, they might know the basics about computers, but do they know how to install a 34 MG upgraded security software on the tower and upgrade the chips on computers? Heh, no they dont! Cause I'm cool! "
Ugh, what a show off.

I decided to move on my next victim, Starfire. I say the spell as I laid my eyes on Starfire, who was now playing with Silkie. The voice in her head echoed a sweet and innocent tone and said," I wonder if the Silkie is hungry. Does the Silkie like the mustard? Oh how I love the glorious taste of the mustard. I am now the hungry..." Starfire then stood up and made herself a sandwich only without the cheese... And the lettuce... And the tomatoes... So basically, it was just bread and mustard. I don't even think you could call that a sandwich in the first place, but whatever.